Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:09

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Icy

Name-rule changed?

Question

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Maybe a stupid question, but is the rule about the names changed? I mean using a first and a last name, cause I've seen multiple people on the servers playing with non RP, and non "serious" names the last days

7 answers to this question

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Ray Johnson (RWJ)

John 'Soap' MacTavish (CoD char)

Justin Case

Etc.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

No, it's still the same rule.

Report those people.

Thought so... Yeah, already got some player list screenshots, will start uploading them if it goes on

Maybe a stupid question, but is the rule about the names changed? I mean using a first and a last name, cause I've seen multiple people on the servers playing with non RP, and non "serious" names the last days

The rule hasn't changed but the monitoring of the names hasn't been as sharp as usual it seems. I met someone in-game called 'The Lone Wolf', gave him a quick OOC reminder, he re-logged and sorted it out.

If you spot someone in-game just remind them that they need to change it to an acceptable name. If you see them on the player list, just notify a staff member and we can sort it out.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Inb4 Ben Dover

I was playing a while back when I saw a guy called chocolate thunder, with the XML #420yoloblazeit

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Ray Johnson (RWJ)

John 'Soap' MacTavish (CoD char)

Justin Case

Etc.

I didn't wanna point any fingers, but yeah, these are some of the people I'm talking about

We even had a Jesse Pinkman today