Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:56

Sign in to follow this  
scottieo321

whitelist queue

Question

scottieo321    0

I was wondering if anyone had any information or an admin does. I posted my whitelist application a few hours ago roughly and was a certain place in there so i also donated as i felt like this deserves some money before i even start playing and it moved me higher then i was placed number 1 in the queue fro quite a while and now i have been moved back down to number 2. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

9 answers to this question

You get moved down in the queue when someone donates, or has a longer, more detailed application.

#2 is still good though :P good luck

scottieo321    0

well looks like im not getting in then was really looking forward to playing it but apparently i gave wrong rules explination but you cant really think of 500 characters on those 2 things they are pretty basic

well looks like im not getting in then was really looking forward to playing it but apparently i gave wrong rules explination but you cant really think of 500 characters on those 2 things they are pretty basic

You've got 2 chances to apply.

After 24 hours, you may apply again and please take this time to review your writing and compare them to the actuall rules.

Also contact a staff member for support :P

scottieo321    0

plus i just donated for something that i cant even play due to that. that sort of thing will really annoy people

Khardia    0

You can re-apply even if you got denied once. Don't worry.

Make sure you re-read the rules carefully and explain every aspect of them in your application. Using examples is a good method of proving your knowledge, too.

Good luck for your next application.

scottieo321    0

Could i find out which one it actually was that made it fail or if it was both of them please? And it is just the fact that i have to rethink of everything all over again you know you have to really think of a good story back ground but now i have to think of a whole new one. You guys must know where im coming from its like filling out a job application where you need to write loads and loads then because of one little thing you have to rewrite it all again. Has it never been thought of where you have to rewrite only that section where you failed again and make it better. As you can see i really did want to play this Mod tonight and have some relax time away from creating website and renting out servers and what not. Thanks anyway guys

Could i find out which one it actually was that made it fail or if it was both of them please? And it is just the fact that i have to rethink of everything all over again you know you have to really think of a good story back ground but now i have to think of a whole new one. You guys must know where im coming from its like filling out a job application where you need to write loads and loads then because of one little thing you have to rewrite it all again. Has it never been thought of where you have to rewrite only that section where you failed again and make it better. As you can see i really did want to play this Mod tonight and have some relax time away from creating website and renting out servers and what not. Thanks anyway guys

I'd work on my punctuation firstly.

Second, you can always keep your story the same, but improve it. As for the rules, reread them, reevaluate them, practice some scenarios on your head and reapply.

Also, applications can take up to 2 months to review.(depending on where in the queue you are)

scottieo321    0

Haha work on my punctuation? "practice some scenarios "on" your head" sorry i had to.

Please i ask that this is not read as aggressive in any way shape or form just that it has come from a working person who has been having his head poked and prodded for companies and such all day and i only wanted to relax and be able to play this Mod.

Also i read the rules "We use a partial New Life Rule (NLR) implementation. When you die you lose memories surrounding the event that led to your death - that means running back to your body after dying is forbidden. However, you keep the knowledge about your clan, friends, enemies and other people that you’ve met before that event." So basically when you die and you respawn you act as tho you do not remember how you died or even that you did nor do you know how it happened and you cant return straight to your body. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm raging but there is only one scenario where this happens and thats when you die you don't remember a thing about it all you know is how it is right there in that moment and the last thing you did before you ended up in that bad situation. That is it that explains what it is and also a example of the only situation this would happen in there is no more. Fair enough for the KoS there is a lot more i could have added but for this one it is far to basic and there is no further situations where it could ever happen i stretched it out the best you can for 500 chars.

On another note when i reapply does my donation still count for my place in the queue or do i just get pushed way back down the line?

GlitchyV2    0

Yes, your donation counts, it is a donation.

Oh, and if you need more characters USE AN EXAPLE SITUATION!!

You will easily get ~200-300 characters.

Good luck! :D