Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Gonzalez

Disappointed

You know when i found this mod i was super excited and I spent easily over an hour creating a background story for my character and that's not including the time to fill out all the other information. I've read the rules forwards, backwards, up, down, left, and right and this pass phrase is the only hindrance I've run into. I enjoy reading in general and I've spent more then enough time trying to figure this out, my excitement is gone and is now replaced with disappointment. Which sucks, but o well to you that get in enjoy. And I did read it that's why I not asking for the pass phrase! But I feel you should implement a better way to whitelist just take a look at the way *EDIT* servers Whitelist. This is just my personal opinion and I'm sure most wont agree with this but it's what i think.

Have Fun and Enjoy

Guest Kjordy   
Guest Kjordy

Are you saying you can't find the pass phrase? I really don't see how people can miss this when they say they are reading the rules thoroughly. It's quite obvious, a sentence with no relevance to the sentence beforehand - with a random combination of letters and numbers. Look harder mate it's there.

Guest epixiosus   
Guest epixiosus

i found it wid no problems just waiting for my app to be viewed.

MartinJ    1

Funny, I found it within 2 minutes of scanning (scanning, not reading word by word) the rules. I guess for all the great creativity and intelligence you have and surely have shown in your application, as well as dedication for spending so much time writing it, you were either not educated, or dedicated enough to figure this out. A great loss for DayZRP, I'm sure.

Guest PokemonWarz   
Guest PokemonWarz

The passphrase was not hard to find for me. It's pretty easy to find in my opinion, just read through the rules thoroughly and you'll find it eventually.

Guest epixiosus   
Guest epixiosus

you cant be reading it if u dont see it it stands out.

scottieo321    0

It's to easy to find it is so out of place once you do find it you will facepalm yourself honestly it does not go with anything on the page

Funny, I found it within 2 minutes of scanning (scanning, not reading word by word) the rules. I guess for all the great creativity and intelligence you have and surely have shown in your application, as well as dedication for spending so much time writing it, you were either not educated, or dedicated enough to figure this out. A great loss for DayZRP, I'm sure.

was wondering when the first post like this was going to show up.......

Stagsview    625

just keep looking laddie..you will find it :P

I have to admit, its sneaks onto you. you dont notice it. its like when it does pop out at you your like how the fuck did i not see that

Guest Diviar   
Guest Diviar

Just read slowly and you will see it. If you read fast you can easily skip over it.

Burgz    6

I don't understand how you can't notice it, it's right there, if you read it, you'll find it, and an hour on your backstory? I think I spent like 4 days on mine? Haha, oh well, maybe I'm just sad :(

Zigma    0

all i can advise is dont cheat it i tryed when i made my app i tryed ctrl+f to find it but nothing worked its a brilliant system to make you read the rules aloud and too yourself i promise you the best and fastest way to find it is to read it aloud word for word it took me 2 hours of cheating to not get it and 10 mins of reading to realize how obvious it was haha good luck and dont cheat

Guest Epic_Tricky   
Guest Epic_Tricky

Just found it! Took me two reads but I got it. So you're not the only one having problems :D

Diggy    0

The passphrase is there.

Trust me, when you find it you will probably face palm super hard.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Read.It.Like.This

Just acknowledge every single word and when you read it, it will hit you :P

Op Success FINALLY found it and wow.....right in front of my face, how the HELL did I not see THAT! lol....well hopefully I'll be excepted and be playing with everyone shortly.

Guest Kjordy   
Guest Kjordy

Op Success FINALLY found it and wow.....right in front of my face, how the HELL did I not see THAT! lol....well hopefully I'll be excepted and be playing with everyone shortly.

Trust me, when you find it you will probably face palm super hard.

He predicted it!