Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:31

Sign in to follow this  
cazr

RDM?

cazr    0

If you try to break someone's legs, and then they die, is that RDM?

Yes, if you hadn't stated what you were going to do.

If you're going to break his legs always ask what blood level he is at OOC.

cazr    0

So I was initiated upon by brotherhood, they tried to break my leg and I died, should I make a report, I got it recorded.

Lundborg    0

Yes.

It is your responsibility to make sure he doesn't die when you have him held hostage. It even goes to that you're the one to blame if the victim dies from Zombies when you have him held hostage.

Make sure to give the victim a blood bag before you try to harm anyone.

So I was initiated upon by brotherhood, they tries to break my leg and I died, should I make a report, I got it recorded.

Did you comply?

cazr    0

So I was initiated upon by brotherhood, they tries to break my leg and I died, should I make a report, I got it recorded.

Did you comply?

I did indeed

Soren    0

It REALLY depents on the situation.

To perform an execution you do not only need reason, but you also need to roleplay it out nicely. If they did not have reason to execute you, but wanted to break your legs then it would definitely be RDM to kill you, HOWEVER if they had reason to execute you (previous hostilities) then it would not.

What matters though is that they needed to roleplay it out. They cannot just say "Hey drop your weapon. I will now break your legs" and then accidently kill you. If they roleplayed a nice story for why they wanted to break your legs, then I would not judge it as RDM to accidently kill you. But was it done stupidly and fast, then I would consider it an invalid execution.

To sum it up, how was the RP? Did they give you a roleplay story on why they wanted to break your legs?

cazr    0

It REALLY depents on the situation.

To perform an execution you do not only need reason, but you also need to roleplay it out nicely. If they did not have reason to execute you, but wanted to break your legs then it would definitely be RDM to kill you, HOWEVER if they had reason to execute you (previous hostilities) then it would not.

What matters though is that they needed to roleplay it out. They cannot just say "Hey drop your weapon. I will now break your legs" and then accidently kill you. If they roleplayed a nice story for why they wanted to break your legs, then I would not judge it as RDM to accidently kill you. But was it done stupidly and fast, then I would consider it an invalid execution.

To sum it up, how was the RP? Did they give you a roleplay story on why they wanted to break your legs?

I'll upload the video and PM you, could you close the thread please?

Soren    0

I'll upload the video and PM you, could you close the thread please?

Sure.

/thread