Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Undead

How Would you?

Undead    315

There are quite a few forum games coming up at the moment but i'd figured I would make one for fun since I am pretty bored here.

Right so rules of this one are really simple. I'm going to ask how you would do something and you'll reply with how you would do it (in detail if you want) and then ask your own question for the next poster. The questions can be anything such as common things we do every day, or things we are likely to never do I.E

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(poster above me):How would you rob a bank?

If I were to rob a bank I would do one of two things, if I had no crew or funds to do a heist type robbery, I would simply walk in to the bank when the safe time lock was activated with a pistol and a mask, I would tell the tellers not to press the silent alarm and force them to give me as much money as I could carry and to not give me any dye packs/tracer bills. According to my brother who worked as a teller at the bank here for 4 years, if a robber tells you not to do something, you are not allowed to do it because of insurance reasons, this includes sounding the alarm or giving bait bills/dye packs. I would then drive away in a previously stolen car and swap it out for another at some point.

If I had money for a heist I would likely do something along the lines of a robbery from "The Prince of Thieves/ The Town" book. Where they drill in from the floor above the bank, into the offices, and wait for the managers to arrive in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Right so my question is how would you smuggle something through a checkpoint.

GlitchyV2    0

That would depend on what i would be smuggling, and how.

Let's, say it is a small package of something, and i was smuggling it on a car.

I would hide it between the exhaust pipe and the cars body. Then i would try to look, sound and appear as innocent as possible xD

(this is not my expertise)

Ok, my turn...

How would you (try to) get away with murder?

Yuval    2

Cutting up the body

placing the parts into a barrel full of acid with the murder weapon.

How would you behave in a zombie apocalypse (IRL)

Zizoor    34

Like a farmer and shoot zeds.

How would you achive to recive a hug from a grizzly?

Popeye509    1

I would focus on long term as if they were your generic slow zeds, they shouldn't be too much trouble so long as your careful. Luckily I live in a rural area with a lot of farmers who know how to shoot too. There are lots of easily accessible remote areas too which could be used for farming and would be easy to see income zeds. I would gather up my friends a few of whom are farmers which would be useful, and they would know how to handle guns etc.

If they were fast running zeds with endless stamina I would be dead. No questions asked I would not survive, so I would probably kill myself.

EDIT: @Yuval feel free to skip mine and go for Zizoors question

Undead    315

Cutting up the body

placing the parts into a barrel full of acid with the murder weapon.

How would you behave in a zombie apocalypse (IRL)

I live in area with a high population however the particular street I'm on is resident to a bunch of rednecks. So we all own firearms,trucks, off tossing stuff. So I would likely group together everyone on the road with all the supplies, vehicles , and weapondry . We would then do raids through all local stores for more supplies to stock up on. We would send any other survivors on their way because you can't afford to help everyone you meet. After that I'm not really sure. As a group we would likely keep traveling and looting until we could stop somewhere for an extended period of time. Honestly I think after the initial outbreak and panic, the governments and military would be able to regain some control and have places setup. Like in the book "feed" in the Newsflesh series.

Shit my phone is to slow on the posting. I won't post a question as i answered wrong. Someone answer zizor's

Lue    25

A zoo. A costume. Pheromones. And lots of men with big guns and tranquilizers.

How would you.... Build your shelter from the zombie horde.

Yuval    2

I have a bomb shelter/chemical shelter as one of the rooms of my house. im good :P

How would you act if you saw a hobo lying on a bench and you think he doesn't breath. (may be sleeping)

Undead    315

I would first walk up to the man and start asking if he's okay. If I got no response at all I would most likely poke him or shake his shoulder. If he woke up I'd give him 5 bucks and aplogize for waking him, if he didn't I'd call the police.

How would you get revenge on someone who committed a horrible deed against you or your family

Neubia    0

Report him to the law/Take him to court.

How would you act if you saw a man stomp on a kitten?

Herr    0

Hide,

What would you do if you became pregnant/ got someone pregnant.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Suicide if I would became pregnant, laugh about ir if I would impregnant somebody.

What would you do if somebody is breaking into your house armed witha large knife.

Sly    1

Stab him in the neck with a pen take the knife from him and cut of his Achilles Tendon which would prevent him from walking/escaping and then call the police.

What is the first thing you would do if time itself stopped but not you?

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

So much shit, so much shit...

What would you do if you had invisibility?

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

Stalk :P

What is the first thing you would do if time itself stopped but not you?

-sgtpaincake

Katana    0

Travel the world and mess with eveyone I know so when time continues they are confused on how they ended up in a different position.

What would you do if you were given the power to fly?

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Fly around

What would you do if you were perm'd from dayzrp? :troll:

The Traveler    137

I would probably go back to not failing my exams?

What would you do if you got the chance to change 1 wrong you have made in your life, but it also meaning that inevitabley stuff that happened after that would change aswell (I leave it up to you to decide the consequences, but please post them in the response ;D)