Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Clan leader meeting

Daniel    2

Where? DayzRp Teamspeak: ts.dayzrp.com

When? 27.10.2013 / 9:00 PM Server Time (GMT+1)

To Do's:

I ask an admin to create a channel protected Server and to send me the PW.

I still search for someone who wants to be the one writing down everything since I will be moderating the whole process.

FAQ:

1. Can my clan join alotugh I dont have 8 members?

For now clans with under 8 members are not inlcuded. We may think about it after the first meeting but for now we need to see how everything works out so I am strict about this rule.

2. What if I can't attend due to time difference?

Please pm me or write down in the forum who your representative will be then instead.

3. Is it only for clan leaders or also higher ranks?

only 1 person / Clan. Most likely the clan leader. But also a representative can be sent due to time differences.

Clans:

1.501st Airborne (confirmed)

2.75th Ranger Regiment (confirmed)

3.al-Takizh (confirmed)

4.Blackwatch (confirmed)

5.Block 17 (confirmed)

6.Brotherhood (confirmed)

7.Chernarus Liberation Front (confirmed)

8.Free Medic Defense Squad

9.Free Medics (confirmed)

10.Novaya Rossiyskaya Federatsiya (confirmed)

11.Raven Shield Mercenaries (confirmed)

12.Serye Volki (confirmed)

13.Special Air Services Regiment (confirmed)

14.Special Armed Forces (confirmed)

15.The Aksakov Family (confirmed)

16.The Outpost Rangers (confirmed)

17.The Royal Knights Of Chernarus (confirmed)

18.The Watchers (confirmed)

19.Sovetskoy Krasnoy Armiya (confirmed)

Special Guests:

An admin and/or Rolle (confirmed)

* Please note that (confirmed) only means that there is a general confirmation about the clan/person having interest to join this conversation. I won't update it for every single meeting.

Procedure for the first meeting.

When? 27.10.2013 / 9:00 PM Server Time (GMT+1)

1. I'd like everyone who attends to introduce him/her and his/her clan (I don't know half of the clans for example). Please do not play or make anything else during this time because we will start with the person who is at the top and go down to the bottom.

2. After the short introduction we will discuss the general server pros and cons (Maybe someone wants to write everything in a protocoll?) If yes please let me know. (also person at the top starts and person at the bottom ends). Please note that statements like "Clan XY is fucking bad at RP (just an example) and they can't shoot for shit" will lead to an immediate kick. Be constructive not destructive.

3. Once we talked about the pros and cons of the server we may think about possible solutions. (also person at the top starts and person at the bottom ends)

4. The protocoll will be published on the forum and forwarded to staff/admins.

goals

1.improve the server

2.Get to know each other

3.Get a first overwiev of all bigger clans on dayzrp.

future topics

1. Roleplay of single clans - space for improvement?

2. What mods would we actually like to get introduced (cold weather)?

3. Can we get every single clan to wear one (donation) skin (clan skins?)

4. Was there any improvement since the last meeting and if no why not?

5. How can we deal with constant attacks on the settlements and what would be a reasonable numer of attacks during one week.

6. Meet in TS before making reports?

Hope you like the idea so far. You will hear from me soon !

Jerry    22

Thought about this back in I.R.A for big decisions in the community, never felt we would be able to change anything.

Goz    2

As much OOC it makes sense - not only for gameplay reasons but also to group up and lobby for changes in dayzrp.

IC it's weird... Marek Svoboda would not speak with Russians or Japanese... atleast not without a gun pointed at their heads ;)

Personally I think this sounds like a great idea. Having some OOC cohesion between the bigger groups would be great and it could also help stop some of the bitchy back and forth comments on the forums between some members of certain clans.

+1

Yuval    2

Would be neat if it would be done IC.

on TS it could be a pain in the ass to do, since all of the noise and clutter.

Maybe a sub forums for clan leaders?

Daniel    2

It's only for ooc things.

We could discuss roleplay, criticism, mod ideas ( if all clans would agree on something it would be better than only one person suggesting something ) also I think relations would improve :P

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

I'd like to see it IG, but it wouldn't really make sense since many clans hate each other (IC) and would probably just start a fight.

OOC it would be good, maybe even have an admin on TS so he can answer any questions and keep the channel organized

404notfound    0

I'd be on board, and I think it could clear up some things. The issue is it could turn into huge arguments, and with so many people it would be difficult to have an orderly meeting.

Maybe a staff member could facilitate it?

Daniel    2

Okay I'm gonna add all the people who want to attend tonight and message the rest. Then we can discuss a good day:time

ZeroXiz    0

A board of what to discuss would be great, one person takes the lead and then the others can comment what they think about it :)

Example

Start of metting

Daniel take up case #1

People comment, what would be beneficial for them, what could improve etc.

Case #2, same routine

-||-

Free time to bring up own cases that you would like to discuss

Non-sense chatter

Hug

End?

Voodoo    487

Sounds like a great idea, but if the clan leader is away would the next person in charge join in their place?

I only say this due to my leader and joint co leader with me are both Canadian and don't always make it online or due to time zones cant meet with the European's all the time.

Soren    0

As much OOC it makes sense - not only for gameplay reasons but also to group up and lobby for changes in dayzrp.

IC it's weird... Marek Svoboda would not speak with Russians or Japanese... atleast not without a gun pointed at their heads ;)

I bet he would love to speak with Takistani's! ;)

Tomeran    3

A shame TOR only has 7 members, otherwise I'd like to attend!

I like the general idea.

Goz    2

I bet he would love to speak with Takistani's! ;)

I see more common ground with Takistani's than Japanese or Russians, who knows?

Daniel    2

Toleranz you have more experiment than most of us you need to attend anyway :P

Soren    0

I usually contact leaders for meetings anyway. Would like to have all of us meet :)

As long as it's not a way to emit butthurtedness upon others.

It's TS. Real-time voice talk. People have a hard time not being nice in such an environment. It's much easier on the forums. I've seen it so often: people that are really pleasant to talk to on TS, can be quite mean on the forums.

Besides, Rolle and possibly other staff members will be present. I think it will help reduce the OOC hate between clans.