Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:19
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
SafeString

How towns and clans should work

Hello DayZRP'ers

This is just my view on how town and clans should work.

Towns

Towns/settlements Should not really belong to a single clan. But should belong to a group of settlers. This could be a clan or mix of clans but each person should choose where they want to settle.

The more people you have the more larger the town should be. Also if the idea i posted about farms ever does come in then this would be a key to survival having little town to produce food.

I mean i do know that clans want to run there on place but some time people juts want to RP being a settler. This does not mean you have to stay there. How i see it is like fallout 3 and the town of magaton. Non of them where part of a group just interval people. This is what i think town should be like.

Any comments are welcome to improve on the idea.

Daniel    2

I think the current way how this topic is dealt with is just fine. We have about 5 camps where people can settle down as settlers if they want to. To my knowledge they are not used though. You need clans which claim their settlments because only with the commitment a clan has towards its settlment it actually can protect it. Also every settlment of the has a specific usage for the clan.

If you or more people want to settle somewhere you should use the player camps implemented by the devs.

I think the current way how this topic is dealt with is just fine.

I think the current way how this topic is dealt with is just fine. We have about 5 camps where people can settle down as settlers if they want to. To my knowledge they are not used though. You need clans which claim their settlments because only with the commitment a clan has towards its settlment it actually can protect it. Also every settlment of the has a specific usage for the clan.

If you or more people want to settle somewhere you should use the player camps implemented by the devs.

+1

Reptile449    0

The idea of expanding settlements was meant to be explored with the old lake prud camp but that place didnt work out.