Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GlitchyV2

(Bad) Excuses in reports?

Question

GlitchyV2    0

So, i was wondering...

How are bad excuses handled in reports?

I have noticed some really stupid or just lame excuses like "i roleplay as a mad guy" and such lately, and it kind of pisses me off that people even make them...

7 answers to this question

So, i was wondering...

I have noticed some really stupid or just lame excuses like "i roleplay as a mad guy" and such lately, and it kind of pisses me off that people even make them...

You mean by the staff?

Well... we ban. If something doesn't happen according to the rules, or if we think you didn't roleplay, then we ban.

GlitchyV2    0

So, i was wondering...

You mean by the staff?

Well... we ban. If something doesn't happen according to the rules, or if we think you didn't roleplay, then we ban.

Oh, ok. I got confused when people seemed to get away with bad rp using reallybad excuses :P

But i guess it should not really concern me, as the staff do their work well anyways :P

Really? Which reports has been answered like that?

Well i don't think i will be naming the exact people but i will quote one...

I was there, I was rping as a mad guy at the time. I don't think it was bad rp to be honest.

I just wanted to role play as a mad guy.

Oh, ok. I got confused when people seemed to get away with bad rp using reallybad excuses :P

I hope not. Could you PM me the reports you are talking about?

Zhunk    2

[align=justify]We can spot bad excuses, as most of them does not follow any logical (common) sense. Usually they just lead to a harsher punishment. Admitting your bad deeds, as hard as it can get, will always lead to a better outcome then just pointing out last minute excuses.

GlitchyV2    0

In the end i do not think there is any reason for that as the reports are either old or not yet solved :)

[align=justify]We can spot bad excuses, as most of them does not follow any logical (common) sense. Usually they just lead to a harsher punishment. Admitting your bad deeds, as hard as it can get, will always lead to a better outcome then just pointing out last minute excuses.

Ok, well Zhunk and Gijs gave me the answer, this can be closed if needed to :)

In the end i do not think there is any reason for that as the reports are either old or not yet solved :)

If a report is solved but you don't agree with the decision to let people get away with "bad rp", then I might be able to explain to you why the verdict was as it was.