Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:11
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
R Steele

Mic Issue

Question

R Steele    0

My microphone is not working in game. It is working everywhere else like TS and in other games but not here.. I have checked mic volume levels in options and it is good there..Lips move and mic symbol comes up so i know it is not the button I am using.. It worked before 1.3 but this is the 1st time I have had the chance to find out there is a problem.. Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

Diggy    0

Make sure you have your microphone set as your default device for recording. I was having a similar issue, and it was due to my headset not being set as the default device. Hope that helps a little at least.

Gina    26

Try this.

You MUST be running the EXACT same beta version as the server you're playing on to be heard on Direct Communication and Group Channel using voice transmission.

9 times out of 10, players will NOT hear your voice on servers with different beta versions from your own. From my experience, text chat via Direct Communication appears to be unaffected on mis-matching beta versions but I have heard stories of Direct Communication (text) not working on occasion for some players.