Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:10

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ezikeyal

Good evening everyone.

Guest Ezikeyal   
Guest Ezikeyal

It's been quite some time since I was a forum goer, but I'm hoping that within this large grouping I can find people of like mind when it comes to zombie survival games.

I am of the school of thought that in a world full of zombies it is foolish and even detrimental to kill other humans, for when you kill your fellow survivors you simply tip the scales of global reclamation in favor of the undead.

I look forward to rat-holing away food and water in multiple stashes throughout the world, because the right man in the wrong place shouldn't go hungry, yea?

Good luck, Zeke

kidlion    0

Just from that you should be able to make it in if you took time with your app. Good luck!

Guest Ezikeyal   
Guest Ezikeyal

I just wrapped up my Whitelist application outlining my plans for my character and I, Those playing will know if I am whitelisted when they begin to notice fully stockpiled vehicles randomly around cities and settlements.

Slute    1

Can tell your gonna be a great RP'er with that writing! Good luck!

Guest Ezikeyal   
Guest Ezikeyal

It's not so much RP as it is writer, It is a hobby or mine and have even warranted a small bit of sales from personal stories. So coming up with little bits of ideas isn't that difficult for me, plus I cast my character in the role of Social Psychologist. To account for the reasoning of others and allowing them excuses for the slip ups so I can, in character, just call out their mistake as a mental lapse and they would technically not break character. Player 1 - "Hey Jerry, I mean Frank Wilkes", would be easy for me to simply say the toils of survival have caused him a bit of disassociation with reality.

Not too important but I like the idea of helping others in every possible way.

Guest Ezikeyal   
Guest Ezikeyal

Well shucks, My whitelist application was rejected for having a short KOS description.

It's kinda hard to expand on "If you kill someone simply for being where they are or looking like they do without reason then you will have administrator actions taken against you"

I'm just sad that the whole backstory for my character is gone and I have to come up with a new one.