• m5hizzle
    • FrankieonPCin1080p
    • JackFrags
    • Oshi7
    • Sacriel
    • BRTTRP
    • BigLittleShorts
    • TheTanteTerror

Psisyndicate, he's pretty funny and get's on well/interacts with his viewers. He also gives awesome content on dayz.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Has to be PsiSyndicate, He is a right laugh.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I don't really enjoy watching normal dayz, but Frankie's videos

Really enjoyed PsiSyndicates rp series though

Biglittleshorts videos are awesome too

I'd have to say FrankieOnPc's first 20 or so episodes were incredibly engrossing and I've re-watched them about 3 times, right the way through.

I think PsiSyndicate is just consistent with his content, I'd like to see him push the envelope a little and try something a little more ambitious because he is a great DayZ player. Would just like to see his content take a step up in quality.

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

I'm not sort of able to pick a favourite youtuber for DayZ content to be honest. Frankie, production wise, is on top of his game. The way he made his series an actual series with some kind of end goal stretching over all mods and maps was just enthralling. I also respect Frankie a lot more on the hero side of things as anyone with a brain realises that playing as a hero in this game, especially outside of RP is a fucking pain in the ass, to play it as well as him is difficult. When it comes to Syndicate then fair enough, he's a bandit, he is talented but he isn't really anything beyond special in my opinion, no offence to him if he's reading this. In his recent video of Podagorsk I remember him saying something about how he couldn't range a target while using the PSO optic on an SVD. This is the one rifle that makes ranging a target incredibly simple. The only rifle that makes it more or less Impossible to range a target is the CZ550. Most people don't understand that the Mildots on scopes are actually used for ranging targets as well as countering bullet drop and sway. There's no need to guess the range on a target while using any form of long range rifle with Mildots on the crosshairs. Back on topic; when he said that it really sort of made me think that when it comes down to it a lot of his successes are down to luck.

A fine example when it comes to a youtuber who knows what he's doing is DevilDog. Fair enough he was a marine and has logged countless hours on ArmA and DayZ but it obviously is mimicked in his playing style. When I met him through MSO and tac realism we exchanged a few words now and then and you can tell him apart from the other people that were around us without any difficulty. He may be a bandit, but he's fucking good at it and goes through it methodically which earns my respect anytime.

Guest Kjordy   
Guest Kjordy

Frankie and Psi are both my favourite. Great youtubers the pair of them. Although Frankie branches out a bit more to other content, whereas Psi keeps it strictly DayZ/Zombie related, and is a tad more consistent with his uploads. I'd have to vote for Psi, but Frankie is inches behind. Both great youtubers. Also love PhishTVs content!

Yuval    2

Frankie, Phish is ok but I find RP gameplay (watching) dull. Frankie makes every part of his videos interesting.

Where's the love for DevildogGamer??

Des8559    0

Gone off watching the videos if they are well known people react differently to them than they would normally which is expected but still not something I enjoy watching try theradbrad he is a consol gamer but so bad at it he is great fun to watch