Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:39

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zach hunter

Multiple Characters?

Question

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

I've seen mentions of this in a forum post awhile back, and i was wondering if this is a thing. what I read in that post was that you could change your name, remove XML, and if you previously died your gender. I haven't done this yet but i am interested to know if you are aloud to do this. Of coarse if you where to "change your character" you would have to drop all afflictions with clans/people. Maybe i misread that post awhile back and it was saying this wasn't aloud, but i am curious.

6 answers to this question

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

You can have one character in a clan, another not, but you cannot be in 2 clans (not 100% sure)

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Ok, thanks for the answer, ive been wondering about this for awhile.

I have a main character with no claun affiliation and an alt with a clan affiliation.

You're only able to have one character with a clan affiliation, but you can make as many unaffiliated characters as you please.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

I have a main character with no claun affiliation and an alt with a clan affiliation.

You're only able to have one character with a clan affiliation, but you can make as many unaffiliated characters as you please.

Ok thanks saint answer my question even more. ive always wanted a character which is voice and text RP, which is my main character, and one solely text.

I've seen mentions of this in a forum post awhile back, and i was wondering if this is a thing. what I read in that post was that you could change your name, remove XML, and if you previously died your gender. I haven't done this yet but i am interested to know if you are aloud to do this. Of coarse if you where to "change your character" you would have to drop all afflictions with clans/people. Maybe i misread that post awhile back and it was saying this wasn't aloud, but i am curious.

Just setup another player profile on the ARMA 2 OA start up menu and just input your new characters name, face and gender there. Then just switch between them as you please. In case you didn't know how it was done :)

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Just setup another player profile on the ARMA 2 OA start up menu and just input your new characters name, face and gender there. Then just switch between them as you please. In case you didn't know how it was done :)

Ok thanks, to be honest i didn't know how it was i done i was about to do some research into it. But now i know.