Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

namalsk - warm clothing

Daniel    2

Can we add that clothing to dayzrp ? And maybe as a donation skin? That would be so great <3

Especially when we also add the cold weather!

Slute    1

I'd buy it if it was a Donation skin. Looks badass!

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

i agree.

+1

Soren    0

If it would be implomented together with the cold weather, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a donator skin. That's basically pay to win, which Rolle does not want this server to become. (Of course only if the skin will actually keep you warm)

It's a cool skin though, and has a nice purpose. I would like to see it as a item you can find ingame like Camo Clothing, Soldier Clothing and Ghilliesuits. :)

Daniel    2

Of course it would even be better to get

It in game then it should have the ability to keep warm. Would be especially good for

Snipers who take cover at a

Certain position for longer than 30-40 minutes...

Just remember all the times when I used 2-3 hearpacks when we attacked ravens near during rainy nights : D

I'd love this.

It'd have to be much more common than ghillies though. Considering pretty much every household would own one due to cold winters in Chernarus.

Mikasa    2

Sure, add it for the way it looks, but don't bring along the effect.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

They look amazing. Just saying.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

If it would be implomented together with the cold weather, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a donator skin. That's basically pay to win, which Rolle does not want this server to become. (Of course only if the skin will actually keep you warm)

It's a cool skin though, and has a nice purpose. I would like to see it as a item you can find ingame like Camo Clothing, Soldier Clothing and Ghilliesuits. :)

+1 to this idea here

DinoB    20

+1 from me as long as it uses 1 of 2 options

1) Donation skin with no warming perk. i.e like any other donation skin, purely aesthetic value

2) In game skin with or without added warming perk.

#nopay2win

PCJames    202

I would love this donation skin or not

Alan Woods    5

+1 from me as long as it uses 1 of 2 options

1) Donation skin with no warming perk. i.e like any other donation skin, purely aesthetic value

2) In game skin with or without added warming perk.

#nopay2win

This should be added to OP !

Since many people might think that this is going P2W...

Also I am going for donation skin !

More cash for Rolle,more fun for us :D

Othuyeg    20

I would love to see a set of clothing that will give you a better protection from the environment. But this should not be absolute. You should still be able to get cold, just slower. Also this would have to be a lootable skin only.

Realisticly you would find these very easily but for gameplay value they should not be super common. Or even common.

If they were common they would need to have either less protection from cold or a slight drawback on camo. If you look at warm clothing that civilians use they are not usually camoed.

Undead    315

Agreed. Namalsk was my favorite secondary map to days just because if the extra challenge of altitude and cold weather. The best military bases were up in the mountains but if your gonna go up there be prepared to either freeze to death or have warm clothing. Also this wouldn't be super common because the skin is pretty much full militaristic and camo as well. Also the fact that that would have probaly been one of the first things looted from houses :P. There is a green and white warm clothing along with a white ghilli which would be great if there was a winter update with snow.

Saalpeter    3

Warm clothing is the best. It looks bite safe, cushy and comfortable.

I would wear it in any apocalypse, if I could. I have no idea, whether it would be better to let them spawn very rarely (high military value) or to use it as donator skin. Some of the Stalker skins could also be interesting.

Guest Vendetta   
Guest Vendetta

Maybe make a poll.