Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:29
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ramadi Marksman

Groups attacking, then coming back like nothing happened.

I find it incredibly shallow and weird if you will. That D3 can "hit" the FM camp for a whole week, get killed in the process every single time, and just turn up in the camp like nothing happened the next day. There should be some type of limit to these "bandit" groups attacking a camp. Even if it is not a settlement, groups should not be allowed to run rampant day in day out like nothing has happened.

To me it is pretty clear that some D3 members are always wanting something to happen, cause they know people always fight back. Like this little number by one of the members "Yeah sorry, the D3 members were getting tired of no action. So I started it." again to me it looks like they just roleplay for "rule" purpose, i am damn sure that not all RP encounters have to end in robberies just cause "people are getting tired of no action. If this were a real environment they would be shot 5 miles back.

To me it just comes back to just the fact they can comeback and act like nothing happened and just stroll around, i have been away from camp for the past days but the reports just speak for themselves.

Herr    0

I think it can make RP sense, think about it. Returning to the scene of the crime to show your power. That way it makes the clan look untouchable.

Cid    333

Who robs the free medic camp anyways?

Bandits.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter too much. NLR is there to make it so you pretty much don't remember anything leading up to your death, which would include what OP mentioned.

It is not the FM's, the FM camp was just for reference, they have been staying away because of that. It is just regular people getting robbed. I made my way up today to the dam, got word there was some D3 around so i stayed away from the actual camp, only to comeback 10 minutes later to find two bodies just dead, killed by D3.

I think it can make RP sense, think about it. Returning to the scene of the crime to show your power. That way it makes the clan look untouchable.

The thing is they are always killed, that's my point, yeah maybe one survives and runs away. But the rest just get killed. I don't see it as a show of power at all, maybe i am not looking at it the right way.

Bandits.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter too much. NLR is there to make it so you pretty much don't remember anything leading up to your death, which would include what OP mentioned.

True, but it is rather awkward that they return and have no memory but half the camp does.

Cid    333

I guess it would be rather awkward, yeah. Just roleplay well to make it less weird, imagine how actually settlements felt when they were raided day in and day out. It must have been getting weird when Haven was attacked everyday by the same people.

Jerry    22

The thing is they are always killed, that's my point, yeah maybe one survives and runs away. But the rest just get killed. I don't see it as a show of power at all, maybe i am not looking at it the right way.

No need to make false statements, when we attack we get loads of supplies and we survive nearly every attack apart from 1-2 members. Are you suggesting that once we rob a camp we just leave it and never return?

I guess you have to remember, ITS ONLY A GAME.

It must have been getting weird when Haven was attacked everyday by the same people.

Yeah, i just think there should be some type of limit to attacks, i don't see a problem with D3's RP since it was set up to gather supplies for their vault, and they can certainly play it as they want, but that line that "they where getting tired of no action" suggests a bigger problem.