Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:38
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Zipcouda

Free Medic Camp Roleplay

Zipcouda    51

So today I was roleplaying at the free medic camp. And I do have to say it was quite fun and I really enjoyed hanging with you guys. I'm actually quite surprised how many people acted towards me and not with a lot of hate. Granted they informed me of how much they hated D3, but eventually we ended up being in a circle and having a decent rp... that is until someone started talking about PS3 games, and movies.

Special thanks to the player named Frank. Very nice roleplayer. And sorry you got killed Paul, I probably shouldn't of let you pick up your weapons.

I will likely be uploading the majority of the RP, granted it will take a long time to get it finished. But I will just say that it lifts my spirit knowing people still can roleplay out there. If you do not want me to upload a specific part, please send me a PM.

Thanks again everyone, and I hope to see you all ingame again.

Zipcouda    51

Yea sorry, the D3 members were getting tired of no action. So I started it.

PS: Your signature is scary.

Welp, i'm glad to know there was some good RP at the Free Medic, as it has been for the longest while and will be (until the Ravens Nest is back) A OOC and bad RP area. :)

pejay    1

Just hearing this raises my hope for fm camp! Good to hear guys :)

broz70    0

I really enjoyed the role play today at the medics camp with you, Zipcouda (Zaren Tylon), In the 3/4 months i have been playing that's the only the 2nd time i have been able to role play with someone.

Many thanks.