Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:16

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AllegedxKGames

Ideas on Blackwatch

Guest AllegedxKGames   
Guest AllegedxKGames

Hey everyone. Just want to ask your ideas and thoughts about the clan Blackwatch.

MrMilkShake    0

Hey everyone. Just want to ask your ideas and thoughts about the clan Blackwatch.

It's an awsome clan that helps out a lot of people and I only have one problem. I WANT YOUR GUN!

:D

The wanderer

Never heard of em.

Heard of them, not great things though.

Frozen    45

Powerful group !

Can do a large amount of damage to any group and well trained :D (Good tactics)

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

Confronted a group of them with a Huey yesterday when they interrupted our meeting on Operation November. Their tactics weren't bad except for the fact their LZ was sloppy, they never held down the barn well, they got themselves into a standoff situation (before I left anyway), their positioning of the support team in the treeline was horrid, I held the attention of 4 of the members while the guys we were having a meeting with finished interrogation (not 501st tactics). This might sound incredibly harsh but for comparison to most clans and groups they done pretty well, their training in IA plans needs to be improved greatly alongside dealing with people trying to divert their attention away from the area of operation, regardless of whether you're friendly or not you should've had me drop my weapons and my hands tied behind my back until you cleared the barn. Like I said though, they're halfway to being a pretty efficient clan but from my experience with them yesterday they needed to tighten up the screws a bit. It was like they were trained by someone who read a few articles on tactical deployment and that's about it.

Hopefully next time we meet on better terms and we can maybe show you boys how the real men do it ;).

Guest AllegedxKGames   
Guest AllegedxKGames

thanks for all the feedback

Guest xProedge   
Guest xProedge

Confronted a group of them with a Huey yesterday when they interrupted our meeting on Operation November. Their tactics weren't bad except for the fact their LZ was sloppy, they never held down the barn well, they got themselves into a standoff situation (before I left anyway), their positioning of the support team in the treeline was horrid, I held the attention of 4 of the members while the guys we were having a meeting with finished interrogation (not 501st tactics). This might sound incredibly harsh but for comparison to most clans and groups they done pretty well, their training in IA plans needs to be improved greatly alongside dealing with people trying to divert their attention away from the area of operation, regardless of whether you're friendly or not you should've had me drop my weapons and my hands tied behind my back until you cleared the barn. Like I said though, they're halfway to being a pretty efficient clan but from my experience with them yesterday they needed to tighten up the screws a bit. It was like they were trained by someone who read a few articles on tactical deployment and that's about it.

Hopefully next time we meet on better terms and we can maybe show you boys how the real men do it ;).

On that day I was the pilot, but I was watching from overhead. There were over 15 people there once we got there and some of the guys that deployed were civilians that were with us so it was hard to tell them apart from others. We also did not want to disarm anyone. We were simply scaring off the sarin brothers and 501st from the Free Medics(which we did). Later I confronted one of the 501st guys when he was shooting up our broke huey in the middle of the forest there was only me and I robbed two of them. Was going to do something about it but I let em go cause i'm nice.

Our tactic's aren't the best but we still get shit done efficiently. Plus we aren't bandits our job is to help civilian's and since FM's have the same motives we have we scared you guys off from them so I would call that successful. Hope to meet you 501st guys in game again soon you all are fun.

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

On that day I was the pilot, but I was watching from overhead. There were over 15 people there once we got there and some of the guys that deployed were civilians that were with us so it was hard to tell them apart from others. We also did not want to disarm anyone. We were simply scaring off the sarin brothers and 501st from the Free Medics(which we did). Later I confronted one of the 501st guys when he was shooting up our broke huey in the middle of the forest there was only me and I robbed two of them. Was going to do something about it but I let em go cause i'm nice.

Our tactic's aren't the best but we still get shit done efficiently. Plus we aren't bandits our job is to help civilian's and since FM's have the same motives we have we scared you guys off from them so I would call that successful. Hope to meet you 501st guys in game again soon you all are fun.

After speaking to some of you guys after it and working out what happened I established that a few of your men were confused (which I would be too) because you had reports of the 501st robbing people which is fair enough so they didn't brush me off immediately. Now that we've explained what happened that day, also explained that we stand for the same things and have an alliance on the horizon hopefully you guys can join us on one of our training ops and I'll give you all the knowledge that can be handed to you that the arma engine lets us use. Who heads your training operations in your clan? That way I can try and coordinate a joint op.

I just re-read your post there and I never heard of anyone robbing two of our men at once, nor would they shoot up a Huey. They'd more than definitely repair it. Did you get any solid ID from them?