Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Reece

Who are the Bandit clans with good role-play

Reece    1

CLF, but who else ?

Zhunk    2

I usually against titling clans as "bandits" or "heros", as it's from each player subjective point of view. But, I'll try to ignore that and answer your question.

(All the comments are based on my in-game encounters, I did not meet all the "bandit" clans. When I do, it usually ends with a bang, and not to much role play)

Lately I've encoutred some nice role-play from B-17 members (Shout out to Jiggsaw).

I personaly enjoy Imperial Dragōns role-play.

Black Hat Malitia? I'm not sure if they're bandits, but their role-play is great.

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

The dragons are my favorite to RP with by far.

Ego    1

No one at the minute

Depressingly im finding this true atm. Bandit clans are ONLY about robbing people, most dont seem to care about roleplaying it. Really annoying.

Reece    1

I would love if every clan done robberies and interrogations like CLF because they focus more on the roleplay

Mikasa    2

I would love if every clan done robberies and interrogations like CLF because they focus more on the roleplay

And I'd like a rainbow colored unicorn who can fly.

Most of the time, bandits have one thing for eye; Gear. A little bit of RP, just so they don't get in trouble with anyone, and swoosh, gone.

Reece    1

And I'd like a rainbow colored unicorn who can fly.

Most of the time, bandits have one thing for eye; Gear. A little bit of RP, just so they don't get in trouble with anyone, and swoosh, gone.

That's what annoys me people only being a bandit for the gear, the should have a reason behind it, like they need information

Baron    2

When we do robberies, we role play it out, interrogations, exiles and all, however we aren't primarily to be considered 'bandits'

From my experience, best RP comes from the Dragons at the moment, when it comes to Bandit RP, other than CLF of course.

Jerry    22

I don't see what you mean, every clan gets the same out of a robbery whether it be gear or a firefight. CLF have valid reason to interrogate and execute anyone that is not from Chernarus, most other clans dont have this opportunity.

On another note, maybe if people COMPLIED bandits would get a chance to roleplay, the only reason big clans CLF, NRF etc, are praised for roleplay is because they actually have the chance to RP instead of everyone trying to go Rambo mode when being disarmed.

Even in I.R.A the odd person even when surrounded by 10 + people still tried their chances.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

NRF.

Plane and simple. We have

Me

The governor

and Degy

Jerry    22

NRF.

Me

The governor

and Degy

Don't know what you mean by that, personally have not seen you.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

NRF.

Me

The governor

and Degy

Don't know what you mean by that, personally have not seen you.

Should have seen degy. The guy would have the best initiation messages,

Daniel is the German Governor

And i am a Stormtrooper.

What's more to ask?

Elissa    0

I have run into some Brotherhood and they all work very hard to not let Elissa completely know what is going on with them. I also know IC the entire group is wondering what devil woman magic she has weaved on Dimitri since he is less prone to kill.

I have had good run ins with the Dragons. They call Elissa the honorable doctor and even have donated medical supplies to her to help others.

CLF has always been kind to Elissa as well and role plays out things even when they are not going to hurt her. She wandered into some situations by accident and they were polite and calming to her before leaving.

NRF I have run into twice and Elissa gave them medical aid so they are kind to her as well.

I think it is what you put into the RP. If you get mad and start mouthing off or do not speak to them then how are they going to be able to react?

Elissa has done things like puke all over when violence has happened. Started to beg the people to let her keep her medical supplies because it could be someone they care about she is saving down the road. She always points out what good will the medical supplies have in their hands since it would take a doctor to do the correct dosage and treatment. I have also had her befriend them and try to humanize herself until they let her go because she reminds them of their sister or mother.

Now if you get shitty 10 secs drop weaps rp and you keep attempting to engage them take a video and start a discussion. Things won't improve with out helping it along. I always when I see poor RP offer to let people hang out with me and my group to learn. Lots of people are new and trying for the first time and need help. I am big on helping solve a problem instead of saying there is no hope.

Slute    1

Free Medics are the biggest bandits you will ever meet. Haha just kidding guys, dont send the FMDS after me!

cazr    0

I think the new clan me and some friends have started should offer some good RP. We try to involve a good amount of RP with every encounter, no civilian shall pass without being processed and offered their three choices, clan members are interrogated so we may decide our views upon their clan.

Reece    1

Free Medics are the biggest bandits you will ever meet. Haha just kidding guys, dont send the FMDS after me!

Your done now, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU !

Tomeran    3

CLF4lyfe!

sort of.

Other then that, ol' school S-GRU had da best stuff going.

Dragons have provided interesting roleplay, but to be honest its an ups and downs experience. Sometimes those guys give a stellar experience, and sometimes it just feels a little...worn out?(I can be more specific here if you dragon guys want it)

Havent had that much contact with NRF but they seem like a reasonable bunch.

Never had much contact with IRA either but I heard good things.

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Personally i wouldn't know, i don't get captured :P

But people did like our RP in SVR back in the day.