Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:09

Sign in to follow this  
Aiden2997

Leave game for no apparent reason

Question

Aiden2997    0

Hi I have had a lot of errors on DayZRP but have managed to solve them all, My recent problem is as soon as I join game its quits its loads up players in corner then goes back to servers, I havent played for a month now and worried about getting banned. If anyone can help thanks if not thanks for trying also.

8 answers to this question

Aiden2997    0

I know that's why i'm trying to get this fixed quick I might of joined for about 3 seconds, but I need to get this fixed pronto.

Aiden2997    0

I have had no response so far. Sent about 3-5 days ago but Rolle has a busy schedule so not surprised he hasn't got back, But thanks for input.

Sin    114

I checked the logs and BattlEye is not kicking you for any specific reason; at just shows up as a normal disconnect. Verify that you have the latest version of the mod and the correct Arma II Beta Patch applied. All that can be found at the download link in the nav bar above.

If there's any kind of error message that comes up when you disconnect, watch for that and post it here as well.

Aiden2997    0

Its getting worse... New problem is:

C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@Dayz\addons\Dayz.pbo are not signed in by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server remove listed files or install additional key accepted by this server.

Please help.

I have latest everything at moment Sin no error message either.

Sin    114

Thank you for the error message. That tells me that your DayZ mod is still active while you're trying to play DayZRP. It must be deactivated to play here. You don't need it; @DayZRP has everything you need. I removed @DayZ months ago and never looked back.

Anyway ... simplest solution - use the DayZRP launcher: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-testing-new-dayzrp-launcher

You could also delete @DayZ from C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ if you never want to play vanilla again. You could also disable it from the Expansions menu in Arma.

It's also possible to set up a custom shortcut, but I forget what the exact parameters are, and that's way too geeky for most people.

Aiden2997    0

Ill try that now thanks so much sin, I am in your debt ill post if it does not work. :)

And now it loads then disconnects, Installed the new launcher (very nice by the way) Dont know why still.

Fixed it! Thanks for all help provided! Sin=New best friend ;) Thanks again!