Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:04

Sign in to follow this  
Cedrea

Dayz meshes/textures bug

Question

Cedrea    1

[video=youtube]

This thing keeps happening me from time to time. Has anyone else ever had this? Any way of deal with it?

The only way I found to fix this is to restart the game, but after a while it happens again.

7 answers to this question

Cedrea    1

All I saw was poor FPS :D

Did you really not see how the textures just fucked up? Watch again. Look at my character's clothes.

Cedrea    1

The flat textures?

ARMA. /thread :D

Yes, the flat textures thingy. Is there any known way of fixing it?

MartinJ    1

It happens to me when I have "video memory" set on default. Doesn't happen if I set it on very high. The logic behind that has me assuming that it's related to either:

1) GPU overheating (but I've turned the fan up to 100% capacity and it still did that)

2) Video memory filling up (in which case, the -FLUSH thing might work but I haven't tried that yet)

Cedrea    1

It happens to me when I have "video memory" set on default. Doesn't happen if I set it on very high. The logic behind that has me assuming that it's related to either:

1) GPU overheating (but I've turned the fan up to 100% capacity and it still did that)

2) Video memory filling up (in which case, the -FLUSH thing might work but I haven't tried that yet)

I found something about Antialiasing causing this. Going to try to turn that off and if it still happens I will try to switch my 'video memory' from default.