Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:43

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SkezZHD

Rick Shaaw Un-BlackList

Guest SkezZHD   
Guest SkezZHD

Hello, my name is Rick Shaaw (Ingame Name) and my real name is Simon, I've waited for about a month and i am still blacklisted, i turned 16 the 5th september and i got told that i had a big chance on getting unblacklisted when i turned 16 or some days after that but i never got unblacklisted and i didnt get any big news on why or how long it will take until i will be unblacklisted, i know that it can take several months but im just asking since you know, this server is awesome from what i've seen from youtube.

I hope an admin will read this or a mod, so you can tell me if i have to wait a bit more or whatever i have to do you know.

Have a nice day and live long :).

cazr    0

Hello, my name is Rick Shaaw (Ingame Name) and my real name is Simon, I've waited for about a month and i am still blacklisted, i turned 16 the 5th september and i got told that i had a big chance on getting unblacklisted when i turned 16 or some days after that but i never got unblacklisted and i didnt get any big news on why or how long it will take until i will be unblacklisted, i know that it can take several months but im just asking since you know, this server is awesome from what i've seen from youtube.

I hope an admin will read this or a mod, so you can tell me if i have to wait a bit more or whatever i have to do you know.

Have a nice day and live long :).

There is currently no chance of getting un-blacklisted as far as I am aware. Once your blacklisted, you're stuck there.

Guest SkezZHD   
Guest SkezZHD

:( ok, i hope atleast at sometime i will get unblacklisted :/, but ty for the info anyway man.

Really appreciate it.

Baron    2

Papa Emeritus has always said, if you PM him with a photo ID picture that states your date of birth, next to your own face, he will look into the blacklist.

I'm pretty sure so far no one's bothered sending him a PM after receiving this information, but you can try.

Guest SkezZHD   
Guest SkezZHD

Ok ty :), i will

cazr    0

I believe this is the thread you are talking about.

Guest SkezZHD   
Guest SkezZHD

I send a Pm to him with the info so.

Right now idk what u mean now.

Baron    2

I believe this is the thread you are talking about.

It is indeed, thank you, couldn't find it. :D

Proxzor    3

Papa Emeritus has always said, if you PM him with a photo ID picture that states your date of birth, next to your own face, he will look into the blacklist.

I'm pretty sure so far no one's bothered sending him a PM after receiving this information, but you can try.

Oh some people have... people love fake IDs!