Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:52

Sign in to follow this  
Karchev

Does "mailman" clan exist?

Karchev    0

So many clans around so I though just asking could be quick.

Clan made for mailman service, deliver items, weapons, ammo, messages, people and medical supplies at fast rate around cherno and to clan bases.

Non hostile actions against people unless attacked?

No need to be big group, 4-8 would be plenty I think. All clans, bandits or not would need a service like this, no need to go get/deliver something specific when you could hire fastest mailman service in the world. Using only fast vehicles, like bicycle, motorcycle, ATV and SUV. Or a heli?

But yeah, this would be kinda fun clan.

Sly    1

Clan made for mailman service, deliver items, weapons, ammo, messages, people and medical supplies at fast rate around cherno and to clan bases.

No need to be big group, 4-8 would be plenty I think. All clans, bandits or not would need a service like this, no need to go get/deliver something specific when you could hire fastest mailman service in the world. Using only fast vehicles, like bicycle, motorcycle, ATV and SUV. Or a heli?

Very good idea, you would need to be able to protect yourself from bandits so I dont think 8 people would cut it.

naury42    0

Very good idea, you would need to be able to protect yourself from bandits so I dont think 8 people would cut it.

Even 2 would be good. Why? That's why there are mercenaries who can help you deliver things and so on. You need to RP it out, not just gather yourself a 10 man group, and be like mailman killer machines. Sort it out differently.

I think this would be a nice idea. For a week or two. Then it will drown.

Reptile449    0

Someones been watching too many post apocalypse movies ;)

Anway I believe that BHM used to be the gun runners, who would take orders on something then try and find it and deliver it to them. You would probably get robbed and trolled a lot but it's worth trying just for the RP of turning up at a settlement with a package.

Daniel    2

there is no clan like that but i have a mailman role in the civilian section of NRF :) If interested apply ! :D

I thought about this idea long ago....

Basically, i'd call it the Free Runners, why? They run from place to place delivering goods, mail, food, and they fill up camps with medical supplies and food.

But they also stay completely neutral and have only a secondary and a melee weapon, and use only stealth to get away from bad situations.

Karchev    0

NRF robbed muh car :<

And yeah, seen em all. The movies I mean. I would like to roleplay as one mailman but I wonder where could I find vehicle for it, and where to store it while I am not playing, but if some clans could co-operate with vehicle stashing and fueling, it would be fun to just drive around and "oh hey mailman, good day to you!" "hello sir, package for you"

But I wonder if bandits even care as long they get the loot, but thinking about RP it and getting out alive, all allied clans would be like "you sir, just robbed my courier, time to pay" and the guys would have an army on their asses while fleeing.

Imagine hearing "ring ring" form bicycle "oh goodie, mail is here" and you would get that awesome rifle you always wanted. The thing is mailmen aren't mercs so they would deliver items people already have or if mailman has found something interesting by himself, and just wants to deliver it to someone who "pays" most with supplies or get some comfy ground with the clans.

Because mailman aren't strong clan they need good social skills and be friendly with everyone, and have neutral ground. The problem for me is that I don't know all the major clans or their locations to be effective mailman. Would take some time to learn that.

carib3200 yeah, we see eye to eye. But I don't know about the weapon restriction. Because if its only few people. But silenced weapons <3

So could we give you a secret message that you have to remember ( write down on a piece of paper irl )

and you go look for the other person all day :)

Karchev    0

there is no clan like that but i have a mailman role in the civilian section of NRF :) If interested apply ! :D

I thought about this idea long ago....

Basically, i'd call it the Free Runners, why? They run from place to place delivering goods, mail, food, and they fill up camps with medical supplies and food.

But they also stay completely neutral and have only a secondary and a melee weapon, and use only stealth to get away from bad situations.

So could we give you a secret message that you have to remember ( write down on a piece of paper irl )

Then you noticed that the person who needed it, was not online for a whole week!

Then you noticed that the person who needed it, was not online for a whole week!

that would be funny as hell

EDIT : quote fail :D 400 posts !!!!!!

Undead    243

Well if someone robs you you could always...

Go postal.

[video=youtube]

I see what u did there :)

Vasily Malyy    10

There used to be a clan like this called CTC and another called Speedy. They were pretty cool.

Karchev    0

Well if someone robs you you could always...

Go postal.

Or before you kill bandits

"you just got mail" *bang*

There used to be a clan like this called CTC and another called Speedy. They were pretty cool.

Gun Runners.

#neverforget

#cut4gunrunners

#rsmkillinggunrunners

Karchev    0

Well 2 guys would like to me make the clan an join it, I think I make the clan for 6 people. 3 EU and 3 NA. Small package delivery clan. CLans want to trade stuff without fear of getting shot themselfs? Hire us. And so on. But yeah gotta plan this clan more.

DeadKiller    0

Chernarus Couriers. Sounds cool. You will have to stay 100% neutral to everyone for it to work though.

Karchev    0

Chernarus Couriers. Sounds cool. You will have to stay 100% neutral to everyone for it to work though.

That's the plan, I was thinking a lot about how things would work out. Drop points for food supplies. And more important like guns/parts delivered face to face. I think I can make this entertaining and fun little clan for the members and people who encounter us.

I was thinking funny names, with "FAP" as shortage. "your FAP mail has arrived" "Good day to you sir/ma'am, just FAP here. No trouble for you sir/ma'am"

Chernarus Couriers would be CC so easy to remember too. But its not that memorable. FAP is like "wtf?"

Fast ass postmen? I don't know :D

DeadKiller    0

That's the plan, I was thinking a lot about how things would work out. Drop points for food supplies. And more important like guns/parts delivered face to face. I think I can make this entertaining and gun little clan for the members and people who encounter us.

I was thinking funny names, with "FAP" as shortage. "your FAP mail has arrived" "Good day to you sir/ma'am, just FAP here. No trouble for you sir/ma'am"

Chernarus Couriers would be CC so easy to remember too. But its not that memorable. FAP is like "wtf?"

Fast ass postmen? I don't know :D

I feel like couriers would be the best because it really is what you are doing. Plus being able to call yourself a courier is cool.

Guest Zenon   
Guest Zenon

Like the Franklin Riders from Fallen Earth (an MMO that actually has an explanation for how the mail-service works).

Would be nice to have a bunch of armed mail-men riding on horseback.

Karchev    0

Yeah I have played Fallen Earth, but only a about 100h. No horses in dayz so ATV and such will have to do.