Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
cazr

Rules on sexual harassment?

cazr    0

Hey, my girlfriend is going to be joining DayZRP soon, so I was just wandering where is the line drawn?

What should I report?

And how much will give us the right to shoot someone if they don't stop?

Frisia    8

She or You will have the right every time to shoot but you just have to say

Drop your gun blablablabla and radio blablablabla you did this that and that and therbefore ill excute you blablablabla *BAM* tadaa

just use the rules we have now for your benefit

cazr    0

She or You will have the right every time to shoot but you just have to say

Drop your gun blablablabla and radio blablablabla you did this that and that and therbefore ill excute you blablablabla *BAM* tadaa

just use the rules we have now for your benefit

Ah, shame it has to be like that I guess

Thumper    0

Hey, my girlfriend is going to be joining DayZRP soon, so I was just wandering where is the line drawn?

What should I report?

1. Be fair and reasonable

This rule is very ambiguous, but generally covers all behavior that is unwanted by the staff on the server and forums. This includes but is not limited to hacking, duping, exploiting, ghosting, loot cycling, griefing, trolling, advertising, insulting others OOC, being racist or otherwise unpleasant to fellow players. Treat other players the way you would like to be treated in a role playing environment. Always prioritize roleplay over ruleplay.

You should let some go, until the point where you, or her feel uncomfortable. Keep in mind, not all of us will play respectful gentlemen, but there is and will always be a line. The rule above does not state sexual harassment, but if it gets to the point you ask them to stop and they do not, record, kill, report.

Try to remain IC as much as possible. With proof you will fine.

cazr    0

What should I report?

This rule is very ambiguous, but generally covers all behavior that is unwanted by the staff on the server and forums. This includes but is not limited to hacking, duping, exploiting, ghosting, loot cycling, griefing, trolling, advertising, insulting others OOC, being racist or otherwise unpleasant to fellow players. Treat other players the way you would like to be treated in a role playing environment. Always prioritize roleplay over ruleplay.

You should let some go, until the point where you, or her feel uncomfortable. Keep in mind, not all of us will play respectful gentlemen, but there is and will always be a line. The rule above does not state sexual harassment, but if it gets to the point you ask them to stop and they do not, record, kill, report.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Thumper    0

What should I report?

No problem. I have zero tolerance for trolling or over the line behavior. I record, kill and report. I will not initiate, I will say nothing. Blatant sexual harassment and/or trolling will be my defense.

Just make sure the line has been crossed. My character will say things, nasty things, but they will be completely IC and only based on my interaction with others. For example...if you act like a dick, I will call you a dick.

cazr    0

No problem. I have zero tolerance for trolling or over the line behavior. I record, kill and report. I will not initiate, I will say nothing. Blatant sexual harassment and/or trolling will be my defense.

Just make sure the line has been crossed. My character will say things, nasty things, but they will be completely IC and only based on my interaction with others. For example...if you act like a dick, I will call you a dick.

I shall do that then, of course I'll only do this if it is really necessary. Putting a bullet in their face shall be our last resort and I'll record it. Thanks for this, I think you've answered all I'd like to know :) You can close this now.

Karchev    0

Just laugh with your gf, because if that kind of things happen you can be sure that the little juniors haven't seen any action. So be macho man and happy that you have a gf, and that she plays with you.

ktbur    9

Hello there! Welcome to your girlfriend if she is thinking about joining DayzRP. With regards to your question, I feel that this thread should give some interesting insight, especially if you are wondering when hostile actions can be taken.

cazr    0

Just laugh with your gf, because if that kind of things happen you can be sure that the little juniors haven't seen any action. So be macho man and happy that you have a gf, and that she plays with you.

Oh of course, I just don't want to have to deal with people who a just trolling or being douche bags. A little bits okay, people just need to know where to draw the line.

Hello there! Welcome to your girlfriend if she is thinking about joining DayzRP. With regards to your question, I feel that this thread should give some interesting insight, especially if you are wondering when hostile actions can be taken.

Thank you :) I'll be sure to take a look, didn't realise there was already a thread on this.

Reptile449    0

This thread reminds me of the time Major Tom got 2 of his subordinates banned after he switched to a female character and they harassed him. Good luck to both of you on the server.

cazr    0

Thank you :)

Rape and such other things is NOT tolerated.

And, if you meet guys that won't stop even though you told them to, they will get banned.

IF you have video of it.

We can't ban people because of what people are saying. We need proof.

There is a lot of girls playing on DayZRP... i think we have a very small amount of sexual harassment cases around here...

cazr    0

Rape and such other things is NOT tolerated.

And, if you meet guys that won't stop even though you told them to, they will get banned.

IF you have video of it.

We can't ban people because of what people are saying. We need proof.

Of course I'll have proof, I'm not gonna go around popping people every time they say something I don't like, It'll only be in extreme cases.

There is a lot of girls playing on DayZRP... i think we have a very small amount of sexual harassment cases around here...

That's good to know, not really played with many girls so I wasn't too sure how likely it was.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

you shouldnt report anything your gf should report it

Karchev    0

What about male on male sexual harassment? I think it happens often!

Elissa    0

I personally have found I get sexually harassed very rarely. I always record and things get quickly dealt with. There have been times Admins have been ghosting around me watching and have instantly banned people who asked me to stick my finger up their butt holes or ask me to join them in the container to 'suck them with my pretty mouth' or ask me to take off my tops so they can touch my 'titties'.

I have very thick skin and none of it bothers me personally but it is considered over the line behavior and completely inappropriate. There are issues because of the age demographic of 'mob mentality' where one guy will be offensive and rude and the rest will jump on the "hahahaha this is so funny and edgy' bus and keep it going.

On the flip side I have had guys harshly deal with people who have been disgusting. It is just who is around. As long as she is mature she should be alright. I compare it to hitting a night club with drunk horny men who have never been laid before.

If they threaten rape you are free to shoot them with out warning. Also since I always have over watch I can say something like "You really need to stop talking to me like that or someone will shoot you." Most the time they laugh and say something even more offensive since they don't take me seriously. Then they fall over dead with a gunshot to the head. :)

cazr    0

I personally have found I get sexually harassed very rarely. I always record and things get quickly dealt with. There have been times Admins have been ghosting around me watching and have instantly banned people who asked me to stick my finger up their butt holes or ask me to join them in the container to 'suck them with my pretty mouth' or ask me to take off my tops so they can touch my 'titties'.

I have very thick skin and none of it bothers me personally but it is considered over the line behavior and completely inappropriate. There are issues because of the age demographic of 'mob mentality' where one guy will be offensive and rude and the rest will jump on the "hahahaha this is so funny and edgy' bus and keep it going.

On the flip side I have had guys harshly deal with people who have been disgusting. It is just who is around. As long as she is mature she should be alright. I compare it to hitting a night club with drunk horny men who have never been laid before.

If they threaten rape you are free to shoot them with out warning. Also since I always have over watch I can say something like "You really need to stop talking to me like that or someone will shoot you." Most the time they laugh and say something even more offensive since they don't take me seriously. Then they fall over dead with a gunshot to the head. :)

Well she's used to playing on normal DayZ servers so she's used to putting up with it. It's just on a RP server we shouldn't have to put up with it if ya get me? I think the over watch would be a good idea to swiftly deal with these guys who persist, as well as a report to go with that.

Guest Kaz   
Guest Kaz

I use to play on Midian City on Second Life. there is a rule stating if something happening ICly that someone doesnt like... just "fade to black... time passes and no details" just speak out when OOCly whens something you dont want is happening. No one can read your mind. Its the end of the world, shit happens.

The fade to black thing is the best option, stuff happens ICly just no one has to see or deal with the details and doesnt break character.