Server time: 2018-08-19, 09:42

Sign in to follow this  
kakan

[MR] Stary Sobor

Both this and Prud look very impressive, I like how you kept the design tradition of the old Prud camps being idealistic havens rather than an fortified or aggressive looking settlement. Its the sort of place you would die to defend.

A new one already, damn son you work fast!

Looks awesome already and I hope it will be implemented when it's done.

haha well i sat and worked on it all day, and i had to show of my latest creation even tho it wasnt finished :P

Both this and Prud look very impressive, I like how you kept the design tradition of the old Prud camps being idealistic havens rather than an fortified or aggressive looking settlement. Its the sort of place you would die to defend.

Actually medical boxes spawn at the military tents.

Found one at my first spawn near stary.

Also are we going to see this implemented alongside the settlements?

I like this and the new Prud. More medical tents would be good.

Looks great kakan :)

Guest TCkril

Might cause less infected aggro too. Good job kakan.

looks awesome but the zombies are a real issue

That is the plan ;) you should not be able to go in there gun blazing and think you can walk away alive

I like the new are as there is a now med supplies in the more center of the map, and with two medical tents one medical box is almost guranteed which means two bloodbags and at least one anit-biotics

I like the new are as there is a now med supplies in the more center of the map, and with two medical tents one medical box is almost guranteed which means two bloodbags and at least one anit-biotics

Yes, there is even a chance for a medical box to spawn in the normal tents too. We will have it like that for now and maybe in the future balance it more.

Hope you are enjoying the new stary and be safe, its like a death trap in there. Never shoot a loud gun in there :)

Your death trap of a stary sobor almost got me butthurt by zombies D:

Your death trap of a stary sobor almost got me butthurt by zombies D:<

use your goddamn hatchet :D

There is one problem with this, the huey spawn. you ether fix the huey 2 times so you can get it out of there OR the huey blows up when trying to take off.

+1 Looks Fabulous :D

Been actually "living" there for a bit trying to put sandbags where there are holes in the walls and using the searchlights to light the place up a bit. I have been also trying to keep it clean of zombies but that is a full time job seeing as though they spawn whenever a new player is nearby or some other random thing. I am trying to make it into a safe place even though most people may find it silly. I will still try. :D

Guest Vespah

Been actually "living" there for a bit trying to put sandbags where there are holes in the walls and using the searchlights to light the place up a bit. I have been also trying to keep it clean of zombies but that is a full time job seeing as though they spawn whenever a new player is nearby or some other random thing. I am trying to make it into a safe place even though most people may find it silly. I will still try. :D

-snip-

This made Stary suck -_-, I love you Kakan, But I hate you.

This made it suck? Dude, in my opinion it added a hell of a lot more 'feels' to the place. It was harder to get in and out in places, scary to go to, added atmosphere and made it look like an actual military base. :P

Sign in to follow this