Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Tortov

1 Year.

Tortov    0

Since I made my account a year ago on DayZRP I've seen countless friends get permanently banned, get permanently banned twice myself, then become a staff member for a few months, which is a gruelling experience, the drama in staff chat gets intense all too often.

The staff have expanded so rapidly in the last few months, back last year they got by with just 8 or so, with Rolle doing most reports.

I've kerflonked, been kerflonked, been called a pleb and been told I have throat cancer.

Like a many others, I remember when there was a fix vehicle option at TP, you could donate for aircraft, Ghille suits, and KOS punishment was just a character reset.

And the countless flame wars in shoutbox between S-GRU and RF.

One of my greatest achievements has been Clintbet and DeadAntelope putting kill logs of me in their signatures, it's an indirect compliment that killing me from 5m with an M4 is an achievement to you!

I've learnt that the internet degrades people's behavoir including my own, and that friends can become enemies from a simple switching of clan affiliation.

I've learnt not to take things to seriously because at the end this is a game and it's for enjoyment, not arguing, banning, hatefulness, passiveness, dick clashing and bragging.

But I've enjoyed most of these 12 months, so thanks tonnes for that.

Dottastic    0

"And the countless flame wars in shoutbox between S-GRU and RF."

+1 I almost forgot about that.

Although we didn't get along because of rival clans, i agree with you. There was good times and bad times.But through all the bullshit, been hell of an experience.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Tortov despite us never actually talking and us being part of "OOC Opposing Clans/

A bitch-fest" I respect you a lot as well as anybody who has been a part of this community for a year or more as it shows real dedication to something that has literally grown to be something bigger than a Mod and it has become in all sense a real fully fledged game which you and many others have had an impact on so thank you, the staff and the community members who make this a pleasurable experience.

EDIT:Went of topic but still I think I got my point across.

PCJames    202

Good see more and more one year veterans

Dottastic    0

Tortov, me and you both registered a day after each other xD

EDIT: just noticed alot of people registered around the same day like dunnz and sidewinder :o

Tortov    0

Tortov, me and you both registered a day after each other xD

EDIT: just noticed alot of people registered around the same day like dunnz and sidewinder :o

Yeah there's a bunch more who registered around that date, like ZeroXiz and Murray.

Clintbet    0

Hehe, I had my kill log because I had killed you in i:44, the WW2 mod. It doesn't matter really.

Our clan rivalries has been fun though. Kind of miss them from time to time, the RF vs. S-GRU battles.

Me killing someone is an achievement seen as I do it so sparingly but to kill Tortov from such distance three times and not die? Big achievement. ;)