Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:19

Sign in to follow this  
Karchev

Playing too much?

Karchev    0

Just noticed I have been playing around 12 hours a day since Wednesday... woke up, breakfast. Play for hours, do food and something other than playin. Continue playing till 2-3am and hit the pillow. Repeat next day. I have't had these gaming marathons in ages.

Should keep more pause while gaming and actually eat before going to bed. But it's kinda hard to "just quit" if you have a car and know that if you leave it somewhere near its going to be stolen :D

Am I the only one who just sticks in the day z for a whole day. It must be novelty. Thank got good robbed RP from some dudes I helped, though I died in the process, thank god!

Man I am tired, better go sleep.

ConorJD    0

I'm the same (Well not 12 hours)! Really need to slow down, it's just so addictive!

PCJames    153

12 hours will do many things to a person

1. Utter fatigue

2. Extreme power bills

3. It could even possibly kill your experience here, as you might get bored if you play that much.

I play about 3-5 hours on weekdays and 6-7 on weekends but 12! shoo..

Matt    21

Well i get ill easily so its the only thing i normally due other than work

Quickan    3

You should be happy, I can only play games for like 6-12 hours per week (and only in weekends) since Im working in another city 300km away.. :)

Edit, 12 hours per day is way to much for my taste but it would be nice to play at least 1-2 hours per day. Now I wake up, takes a shower, getting some breakfast, goes to work, comes home after around 10h work and then passes out in the couch and then the history repeats itself five times a week. Happilly I really like what I'm doing at my "job" (internship) but still..

I noticed a problem when my sis started to have to yell alot to get my attention i use to play every afternoon morning and night. i now only play on the weekends when i feel like it. if i could id play from morning to night.

Karchev    0

Well, I have too much time on my hands. But it always changes when my daughter comes for my care for about a week or more, so then I won't have time to play anything expect after she goes to bed. But today I watch some anime and eat good big breakfast, head to sho buy some gaming snacks, walk the dog. Then play, then clean the kitchen (its a mess! I need dish washing machine....) Play, make food. Donno about night time? play? or more anime

Spartaq    0

I wish i had the time to play more. 12 hours a day is a bit too much for me though.

Sly    1

I wish I could do the same, I am just to busy at work.

Teas    1

Id like to play every night for an hour or two, I almost always miss peak times though on weekends. But I try to do a marathon session once every couple of weeks.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

It would be nice to play that long, i never have enough time besides on weekends, but even then im still busy i try and get 2-3 hours a day and weekends and atleast 1 on weekdays.