Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ExecutorPallin

May not be a great idea to ask, but...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

3502f98396134fa5602fecf91db16481.png

AND THE IMAGE WONT LOAD BUT WOOKIEBOOKIE TOO WHAT

inb4closed

But seriously. Is this a joke? Or are these legitimately permanent bans?

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

What a shame. They were good men.

:(

GlitchyV2    0

This can't be true. Is this another Gino/Jamie/Jolieto incident where no one finds out why? I really hope not.

Yes, Wookie is a 50% mystery to me but Slip has apparently said that if he was Rolle he would have banned himself for what he did, but nobody ever told us what happened :P

This can't be true. Is this another Gino/Jamie/Jolieto incident where no one finds out why? I really hope not.

Please do not compare Slip and Wookie to the likes of sub human flith that are those 3.

Yes, Wookie is a 50% mystery to me but Slip has apparently said that if he was Rolle he would have banned himself for what he did, but nobody ever told us what happened :P

I can probably make an assumption as to why Slip was banned.

But Wookie..? I can't. I have no idea why they would ban him.

@Saint

I was making a comparison between these sudden and unannounced bans to the fact that we still don't know OFFICIALLY why Jamie and Jolieto and Gino were actually banned. We KNOW, but we have no real confirmation on it. I have a feeling it will end up the same here as well.

As far as I have heard they were joining the test server with names like "im not supposed to be here" and just trolling Rolle

Take a look at the Slip Appeal.

There are undisclosed reasons, as stated by Papa. And they'll remain that way as that is Slip's wish.

Yo.....

I don't mean to be all hostile or anything but....

What the fuck is going on here? We almost lost Tpfrags, we lost Slip....Wookiebookie!?

Somethin' ain't right here.....

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

It is Slip's choice whether he wants to tell people or not. Please stop making threads like this.

It is Slip's choice whether he wants to tell people or not. Please stop making threads like this.

That's not the purpose of this thread.

It's the fact that TWO MORE prominent members of this community were banned out of the blue. And we're likely not even going to get any closure.

I'm trying to bring attention to that.

Rolle    2981

Of course not, forums are not a "Banned users" bulletin, we do not intend to give banned people the satisfaction of getting attention for their rule breaking, it is a staff matter who gets banned, when and why.

Of course not, forums are not a "Banned users" bulletin, we do not intend to give banned people the satisfaction of getting attention for their rule breaking, it is a staff matter who gets banned, when and why.

Of course they aren't.

But they were pretty prominent people in the community. Well liked. They deserve more than an unspoken, unacknowledged ban.

PCJames    202

RIP Slip I remember that huge KOS report we argued in, and wookie I always had a laugh looking at your comments and even your weekly avatar change...

Rolle    2981

Of course they aren't.

But they were pretty prominent people in the community. Well liked. They deserve more than an unspoken, unacknowledged ban.

All bans like that, regardless of the persons status or contribution to the community. We don't make exceptions, see my previous answer.

Of course they aren't.

All bans like that, regardless of the persons status or contribution to the community. We don't make exceptions, see my previous answer.

Only in cases like this. Where they're not banned one day, and then they're suddenly banned another. We can all guess why. Especially considering Papa's response.

If it's a formal report, then it becomes public knowledge. I don't get it.

Siorre    0

Trolling the test server is just wrong. And when I didn't really like them. They were dicks to me. But it is slips decision to tell why he is banned. So please stop posting what the fuck posts for why people are banned. Slip will tell us if he wants. And wookie too

Trolling the test server is just wrong. And when I didn't really like them. They were dicks to me. But it is slips decision to tell why he is banned. So please stop posting what the fuck posts for why people are banned. Slip will tell us if he wants. And wookie too

You're not contributing. At all.

We've discussed that point. It's not relevant.

Goz    2

Please do not compare Slip and Wookie to the likes of sub human flith that are those 3.

If you know little - you should speak little Saint. As much as Gino/Jamie cases are clear as sun and should be thrown into a pit of damned, Jolieto case isn't as transparent as one could think.

Regardless, if one gets permad - he pretty much deserved it in 99 cases out of 100. No need to dig it further, I will burst a bubble - there is no 'corrupt' staff waiting to ban people, it's people looking for trouble and justification for such ban.

If you know little - you should speak little Saint. As much as Gino/Jamie cases are clear as sun and should be thrown into a pit of damned, Jolieto case isn't as transparent as one could think.

Regardless, if one gets permad - he pretty much deserved it. No need to dig it further, I will burst a bubble - there is no corrupt staff waiting to ban people, it's people looking for trouble and justification of such ban.

Please tell me you're kidding Goz. You know as well as I do that Jolieto hacked in 2012 and got banned, hense why he is on a VPN. his own words mind you.

I've no use beating a dead horse, so don't give me an excuse.

Goz    2

Regardless, if one gets permad - he pretty much deserved it. No need to dig it further, I will burst a bubble - there is no corrupt staff waiting to ban people, it's people looking for trouble and justification of such ban.

Please tell me you're kidding Goz. You know as well as I do that Jolieto hacked in 2012 and got banned, hense why he is on a VPN. his own words mind you.

If indeed you have no wish to 'beat a dead horse' you wouldn't post above :).

I know about that fact and others, but I can't disregard Jolieto I started to know as head dev/good player/roleplayer.For many folks out there his past was irrelevant, in no places I want to face words vs words as there is no such need, perspective is different among us while facts are same and known.

As from GM point of view his perm is fully justified for that fact alone, it looks still in light shades of grey considering other factors/circumstances. Matter of opinion whether old sins can be forgiven when faced with totally different approach/person.

-snip-

WookieBookie joined the test server after guessing the password with the name #Cut4Habib and was instantly permabanned for "trolling". I really don't feel I need to explain why that's completely ridiculous.

There's really nothing else that needs explaining.

EDIT- Removed the reason for Slip's ban.

I agree with Goz. You seem to have this personal vendetta against them so you spit hate on their names and anyone who regards them in a good light.

They hacked in a video game. Oh well. They're not "sub-human filth" as you call them. Please, stop acting like they've committed a capital offense that they should be condemned to death for.