Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaggypl28

new

Guest shaggypl28   
Guest shaggypl28

hi all i seen alot of vids on youtube of ur realms and cant wait to jion and rec my own ..seams fun so hiiii

Msheister    0

I don't even know what you just said if you can't improve your grammar don't bother joining.

Also are you 16?

Burgz    6

little bit over the top^, you may need to work in your english grammar a little bit if you want to join though :D

dave_owns    0

I... I wan't to smash a dictionary over this guy's head. No but really, improve the grammar, even though I doubt you're 16. Not trying to be offensive or anything.

dave_owns    0

Not everybody is fluent English... Anyways good luck with your app! :)

Not saying he is English, but i'm positive I've seen somewhere you need to speak fluent English to play. I have no idea. Was it in the whitelist application process somewhere? o_O

Dora    0

Not saying he is English, but i'm positive I've seen somewhere you need to speak fluent English to play. I have no idea. Was it in the whitelist application process somewhere? o_O

You don't have to be fluent English, you just have to have a good understanding of it. E.G speaking it.

dave_owns    0

You don't have to be fluent English, you just have to have a good understanding of it. E.G speaking it.

And this person, from what I've seen, doesn't have a very good understanding of it :P

Burgz    6

So because he made a couple of contractions and a few typos that makes him younger than 16 and he doesn't know English?