Sign in to follow this  
Guest tnguyen521

Blacklisted when applied for whitelist.

Guest tnguyen521   
Guest tnguyen521

undefined

Guest tnguyen521   
Guest tnguyen521

Oh sorry it says Undefined but It says I am underaged but I am mature and even though I am 14 I have read the rules multiple times and I am ready to play I dont mess around and I will roleplay to my best.

Guest tnguyen521   
Guest tnguyen521

But how come I can't play I am 14 I never got the chance to play yet and I am already blacklisted :(

Right when i applied it said I was underaged and I got blacklisted.

But is there a way I can play? somehow? like a test or some sort.

Oh sorry it says Undefined but It says I am underaged but I am mature and even though I am 14 I have read the rules multiple times and I am ready to play I dont mess around and I will roleplay to my best.

Judging from your writing, lack of punctuation, inability to read, having the "I'm mature guise" attitude etc, I would say you are the exact opposite.

but enlighten me, paragraph by paragraph, why you believe you should be accepted when you do not meet the requirements.

No, there is no way to play on this server if you do not meet the age requirement.

Ego    1

You have to be 16 to play, no it will not be changed. Exceptions are made very rarely, I would advise you to be a regular site on the forums and talk to staff on TS. This is the only way you will be able to play DayZ RP.

But how come I can't play I am 14 I never got the chance to play yet and I am already blacklisted :(

Right when i applied it said I was underaged and I got blacklisted.

But is there a way I can play? somehow? like a test or some sort.

Not to be mean, but its part of the whitelist application. If you had read it, it would have said 16 plus.

Guest tnguyen521   
Guest tnguyen521

Well I play a lot of role-play type game-modes in Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA like Takistan Life and I want to play DayZ with role-play because it would be more fun and It has more of a storyline then the usual DayZ. Even though I don't meet the age requirement I hope I can play DayZRP still because waiting 2 years to turn 16 will take a very long time, I really love role-play and DayZRP has captured my sight that is why I want to play DayZRP.I have read the rules I missed the part of the age requirement and I will re-read the rules and won't make the same mistake I apologize for the mistake. I hope I can play DayZRP.

You're already blacklisted. You can't go around a blacklist, it's final.

Guest tnguyen521   
Guest tnguyen521

Ok sorry for taking up your time I'll apply again sometime. I am disappointed but it's ok I will apply when I'm 16 which is in 2 years but hopefully DayZRP will still be a active mod.

Well I play a lot of role-play type game-modes in Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA like Takistan Life and I want to play DayZ with role-play because it would be more fun and It has more of a storyline then the usual DayZ. Even though I don't meet the age requirement I hope I can play DayZRP still because waiting 2 years to turn 16 will take a very long time, I really love role-play and DayZRP has captured my sight that is why I want to play DayZRP.I have read the rules I missed the part of the age requirement and I will re-read the rules and won't make the same mistake I apologize for the mistake. I hope I can play DayZRP.

I am sorry to say that a blacklist is final. Very rarely are they overturned, and even more so based on age. If DayZRP is still here in two years, PM a photo of you with a valid picture ID to an admin. Then, MAYBE, they will unblacklist you.