Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:27

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheMavisLad

BlackListed

Guest TheMavisLad   
Guest TheMavisLad

Well , I was posting my app today and I put 15 as my age , Im not really 15. I was rushing my age and was very tired when I did this. Im 27. and I would like to be un-blacklisted please. When I came to check it I couldn't because I had to go off and go to work , So can the admins please re-consider in unblacklisting me and letting me re-do my app with the correct age and it was kind of my fault but I had to go to work on short notice. Could you please recommend this?

- Luke Tyas [TheMavisLad]

Popeye509    1

Send Papa a picture of you with id that has name age and photo and you holding a piece of paper saying Papa Emeritus II

Also seriously 27 to 15? Are your fingers twisted the wrong way round or something?

Well , I was posting my app today and I put 15 as my age , Im not really 15.

You've got to be kidding...

No sane, partialy educated individual, especially a 27 year old would make such a stupid mistake, even if they were rushed or not.

Guest TheMavisLad   
Guest TheMavisLad

Send Papa a picture of you with id that has name age and photo and you holding a piece of paper saying Papa Emeritus II

Also seriously 27 to 15? Are your fingers twisted the wrong way round or something?

Actually no , I was doing this at 11:30 at the night then had to go off to a work shift and my work place. I was tired and had to stay up untill finally going to bed this morning at 10. My boss was very firm on his words saying he needed me there and since I have been working there for the past 5 years I would expect some decency for you to see that working night shifts is pretty tiring when you work all day and night... And I will after I finish my work.

I believe this is your only option, lad.

Popeye509    1

Well you can easily solve this by doing as I said. Send the proof to Papa and you'll be fine so long as your app is good too. It is not hard to get your phone take those pics and send it to Papa

Guest TheMavisLad   
Guest TheMavisLad

Well you can easily solve this by doing as I said. Send the proof to Papa and you'll be fine so long as your app is good too. It is not hard to get your phone take those pics and send it to Papa

So who is Papa who I can send it to?

Ego    1

I could not care if you were tired or not, wouldn't logic dictate do it when you are not busy? Frankly a stupid mistake.

Take a picture of yourself with your I.D next to you, and have DayZ RP written somewhere in the picture. Otherwise, your loss, you should be more careful.

/thread

Message the member of staff Papa Emeritus II with the details I said above, you can find him on the server staff page.