Server time: 2017-10-20, 23:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alpha

Unofficial clans using xmls?

Question

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Sorry if this question was already asked or stated before, but are unofficial clans (Clan ideas/concepts) allowed to use XMls ingame yet? Or do they have to wait until they gain official status?

6 answers to this question

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I'm pretty sure they can yeah, cant see why not

GlitchyV2    0

I will quote Rolle here...

But i am still wondering - doesn't this need tp be accepted as a clan before using tags/XML?

It does, without a confirmed and accepted clan thread the clan in game doesn't get clan KoS rights etc, even if they use XMLs and what not. We'll soon be looking at harsher punishments for clans that come out of nowhere and skip the verification process.

GlitchyV2    0

So I guess you are allowed to use your XML, but you don't have clan KoS rights without your clan being verified.

Exactly, forgot to add that.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

You can still roleplay an unverified clan. You just can't pass KoS as a normal clan. Take The Banane Brothers for example.

Frayzies    6

I have been approaching clans rather regularly for not meeting the proper format and warning them that they may be warned if they continue to operate while ignoring the requirements. Perhaps I've been a little uptight on the issue, though my thinking is that I'd like to avoid the potential for someone who is in an unverified clan to get in trouble and possibly banned for false passage of KoS rights when in reality it was their clan leader's fault and responsibility.