Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:50

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grumby

There's not much point staying

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

So, due to recent events most of my mates got permabanned, left or just don't want to play. I may be on the forums or in-game occasionally but I have no interest anymore.

I joined this community with high hopes, it was something fresh and new. Since then my optimism has crumbled. I first noticed it when MVD started. The constant drama and reports and the passion some seem to have to get others banned genuinely shocked me.

I am not enjoying being in-game. There are a few that are good but other than that roleplay is non-existent. Firefights and robberies are not fun. The rules are a constant distraction and the fear of getting reported.

Thanks for having me. Thank you to the members of IRA, MVD, D3 and a few others for making me want to stay this long. I feel like I will regret this.

Cheers,

David

[video=youtube]

David 3

We were meant to be :(

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

David. <3 Take care out there, man.

o7

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Take care and all the best.

Guest MvpCrazyMonkey   
Guest MvpCrazyMonkey

Goodbye goodbye goodbyeeeeeee! Lol. But seriously man, i'll miss you.

They come back. They all come backkkk. Anyways man. I hope you do come back. Met you once and you were pretty cool :3 gonna miss ya bro

Sin    113

Being a bandit on this server is hard. To be a bandit, you have to be among the best. Not sure who these friends of yours were or why they were banned, and I can understand if you want to follow your friends elsewhere, but it's clear that you still have friends here, and I'm sure you'll make more if you stick around.

Jerry    15

Being a bandit on this server is hard. To be a bandit, you have to be among the best.

Thanks Sin :D

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Being a bandit on this server is hard. To be a bandit, you have to be among the best. Not sure who these friends of yours were or why they were banned, and I can understand if you want to follow your friends elsewhere, but it's clear that you still have friends here, and I'm sure you'll make more if you stick around.

I'm not completely ignoring DayZRP. I will be checking in every once in a while. Reports have just killed my fun lately. Maybe I just need a break from the game, I will probably keep on the forums. Time will tell.