Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:53

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

Heli crash sites?

Question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Do heli crash sites not have smoke coming out of them anymore?

17 answers to this question

They don't. So it's harder to find.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

yup i prefer it too

No smoke, no fire. 1 on restart. 1 every 1.5 hours

Is there a polite way for me to tell you I hate you? :(

TomG    0

Is there a polite way for me to tell you I LOVE you? <3

Fixed :P

Is there a polite way for me to tell you I LOVE you? <3

I love him even more ! GTFO Saint !

Soren    0

I like it and I dislike it.

It's annoying since it's going to be harder to find them, but I also like the fact that it's going to be more difficult. A strange feeling of not knowing what to feel.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Yeah but it will just increase robberies in the settlements anytime someone sees a Stanag. weapon or anything that isn't an AK/SA Variant.

Brent    0

I think it's a pretty good idea. Now it's even more realistic.

MartinJ    1

I think it makes it harder to find for those who are on foot while keeping it just as easy for those who have helicopters. Which is my main issue with this. If there were no helicopters (or it was harder to find the crashes with them as well), I would have no issue - but this change increased the difficulty for the majority of players while keeping it the same for a minority.

I think it makes it harder to find those who are on foot while keeping it just as easy for those who have helicopters. Which is my main issue with this. If there were no helicopters (or it was harder to find the crashes with them as well), I would have no issue - but this changed increased the difficulty for the majority of players while keeping it the same for a minority.

this +9001

Syrell    0

finally its harder to find crashsites, the value of good weapons is rising. No more driving around in a car and loot them all. I like this!

I think it makes it harder to find for those who are on foot while keeping it just as easy for those who have helicopters. Which is my main issue with this. If there were no helicopters (or it was harder to find the crashes with them as well), I would have no issue - but this change increased the difficulty for the majority of players while keeping it the same for a minority.

We were flying around the map on S1 with a helicopter for app. 1-2 days and nearly didn't find any (2-3), although there aren't many people left who are playing on S1.

I think I even found more of them while being on foot.

Tamaster92    14

Does this mean I post in the bug thread considering I found one two days ago with smoke clearly coming from it?

Burgz    6

yeahh