Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:29

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Download issues

Question

Samaritan    246

Hi, I'm having an issue installing the patch at the moment. I downloaded the patch but cannot seem to get it to install. I installed 1.3.0 no problem. When I came to download the patch it doesn't seem to install. When I log in to a server I get 'you are using the wrong version, please reinstall'.

Any eta on when the installers will be up and running? I downloaded the patch using torrent, but I cannot seem to get the files to manually put it into the dayzrp file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: Apologies in the wrong place, please delete if seen!

5 answers to this question

ZeroXiz    0

If I got it right this will be the solution for you,

First off you need a program that can unpack .7zip files for you. I suggest either 7zip or WinRAR. After you've installed either of those programs the next step is to right-click the file that you've downloaded and hover over the "7-Zip" tab (if you downloaded 7-zip), then click the option to "Extract files..."

4QHqF.png

Now that you've done so it will extract all the files in the .7zip file into a normal windows folder, such as this.

4QHt3.jpg

In here you'll find the @DayZRP folder that you have to place in your Arma 2 OA installation folder.

Then you should be good to go, need further help don't hesitate to PM me or maybe I got it all wrong with what you actually need help with :D

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons

move and replace the files from the downloaded patch into the existing 1.3.0 folder

Samaritan    246

Thanks for all your help guys, finally got it sorted :-)

Thanks for moving it Hofer!