Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest omrifrank

Whitelisting

Guest omrifrank   
Guest omrifrank

I've been waiting for just a bit over a month and still waiting to get accepted is this normal ?

Mattbro    0

Yes, with all the applications going in and people writing longer and more thought out responses, you place in the que is probably being pushed back

"Due to a huge amount of applications we are currently only reviewing a limited number of them. The priority queue includes applications that meet our certain standards and donors. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

A lot of people are waiting too, friend. If you donate to the server however, that will help speed up the process it takes for your application to get reviewed.

Do note however, that donations are non-refundable. So if you donate to the server to help speed up your application, and you don't get accepted - there won't be any refunds for your donation. Up to you, if you got 5 euro to spare.

Lockmar    0

Its very normal, especially if you are in the later numbers. Like Mattbro said, you are probably being pushed back. If you are tired of waiting you can always donate to be bumped up in the queue.

edit: Darn it Jack beat me.

Sly    1

I've been waiting for just a bit over a month and still waiting to get accepted is this normal ?

Wow a month, it only took a few hours for me.

So many people sending in applications.

yeah.......... donating and then being told you have not been accepted is like buying a book you cant open to read , i am happy to donate but only after being accepted .