Server time: 2017-08-18, 21:52

Sign in to follow this  
dalon

Hello

dalon    0

Hi guys, bit of a DayZ veteran here! I quit playing a few months back due to all the deathmatching with infinite vehicles/weapons these days but I saw a video on youtube of DayZRP so signed up this morning and very much looking forward to play. 650 in queue so probably not any time soon but figured I'd drop in to say hello anyway!

GingerHippo    4

Welcome to the community man. Hope you get white listed soon and if you don't want to wait, donate to the server like I did and go up in the list!

Also, If you ever need any help. Be sure to check the links below or Personal Message me.

Owen    13

Hello and hope you get accepted. It is beyond all expectations when you play.

dalon    0

Thanks guys, I did donate in the end. Someone behind me in queue accepted so I assume the application wasn't good enough :( Will I get an email confirming either way? Might save me refreshing the whitelist page every 10mins

Samaritan    251

Hi dalon, firstly welcome to the community! If you're declined you will get a message with the reason(s) you were declined or I presume you can check your status by clicking on 'whitelist' section (DayZRP). You get to have one re-application so make sure you act on the advice.

I wouldn't worry until you definitely know your application has been denied. All the best.

If you need any advice feel free to PM me.

Guest Isaak   
Guest Isaak

Well come mate! :) Hope your application gets accepted.