Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Collin Fury

Hey DayZRP!

Collin Fury    0

Hello everyone! I'm really looking forward to playing with you all! That is if the selection process isn't extremely difficult to get in... But I hope it isn't! Any idea how long it takes to get white-listed?

Owen    16

It depends on how long it takes to get accepted. You can donate 5 euros to get it read quicker. Also if it is in detail you would also get accepted.

Well good luck with the application.

Guest Igor197   
Guest Igor197

Hello and welcome!

I submitted my application about two months ago and I got accepted sometime within this week. So, yeah, if you're not into donating then have patience, I guess you'll be accepted sooner or later if your application is well written.

Collin Fury    0

Alright thanks everyone! Hope I get accepted, I spent a long time on my application and put much care into it.

And if I do get accepted where will I be notified? By email?

kidlion    0

You just have to check the whitelist page and it will let you know if not or if you did.

kidlion    0

Oh thanks a lot for all your help! And by the way... There can be only one Collin/Colin!!! :)

Haha but it's cool cus I have one l right?!?

TheBatShack    0

Good luck getting in I'm currently getting my story put together so maybe if i get accepted I will see you there. Hoping to see you there!

Collin Fury    0

So I just donated! Hopefully that will help, I know I shouldn't be thinking when I'm donating that it's just going to help me get white-listed (But it sure does help :)) but I do genuinely think that what this server does is a great thing! Hope to see you all there!

I'm so excited! I'm now 4/717 on application list! Man I'm getting nervous! If they turn you down do you ever have a chance to re-apply or are you like blacklisted? I really hope that isn't the case...

ConorJD    0

So I just donated! Hopefully that will help, I know I shouldn't be thinking when I'm donating that it's just going to help me get white-listed (But it sure does help :)) but I do genuinely think that what this server does is a great thing! Hope to see you all there!

I'm so excited! I'm now 4/717 on application list! Man I'm getting nervous! If they turn you down do you ever have a chance to re-apply or are you like blacklisted? I really hope that isn't the case...

You will get another chance to reapply

Collin Fury    0

Wow! Thank you all for the amazing support! It feels amazing to have such a strong group of amazing people on the forums! I cannot tell you how many awful people I have seen on forums (I have managed a lot of websites forums) and you guys are by far one of the best communities I have ever seen! And like I said, I have managed a lot of different forums for a lot of different websites and games, so I hope you guys are proud of yourselves! :)

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

The 501st welcome you to the wasteland that is Chernarus! Be aware of the bandits, but be especially aware of these zombies; it seems over the last week they've became a lot tougher to kill. If you need any help, just search for our emergency communications frequency on the radio and we'll see what we can do. Stay safe out there, Collin!

Stagsview    625

If you are you are friendly and don't murder and steal from people...The watchers welcome you... But, if we catch you doing any of the above we shall hunt you down and let the victims decide your fate.

// Gl laddie!! Everyone is nice here in the community and i hope you feel right at home..you just need to unlearn a lot of bad habits from dayz for RPing its a whole different game.

Collin Fury    0

Thank you so much Steve. I will make sure to share my knowledge of the landscape and the indigenous plant life that is edible with your troops. I have survived in some of the most extreme climates in the world and all I want is to help other people understand the landscape.

Thanks you Diplomat Alex, I will not be bringing pain and despair to others, I wish to share my knowledge of surviving in extreme climates and scenarios with others so that they may not just survive but prosper.

// I never really played much DayZ, and even when I did I was very friendly so it shouldn't be to hard for me :P

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

I look forward to that Collin, hop on our radio sometime and we'll pay you a visit!

Collin Fury    0

// Well looks like I got denied /: I'll re-apply tomorrow, I guess I didn't specify as much as they wanted on the KoS rule... /: