Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
pede

Whitelist?

pede    0

So i submitted my whitelist almost 2 weeks ago. And yet i haven't even gotten it checked by an admin. I'm currently in line 82 and i have switced from 82 - 85 the last few days. It's kinda annoying me cause i would actually like to play this mod.

J0kk3    0

Patience is your friend. He who waits for something good will not wait in vain.

Also:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: Due to a huge number of applications and limited amount of resources we are currently almost exclusively handling applications from a "priority queue". This queue includes applications that meet our certain criteria as well as applications from donors. Because of that, applications that are not in this queue can take a very long time to be reviewed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you will be listed on our priority queue list, which means your application will be handled before others, but your application still has to meet all requirements, just like everyone else. Donating usually means that you will be bumped up in the whitelist queue and the waiting time will be shortened dramatically.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Donating puts you in the top 3 my friend, if you don't want to donate you just have to be patient sorry:( i was waiting 3 weeks for my application to be looked at, i just donated because it got me looked at in the next day, but i have had my application rejected twice, going for the 3rd time. Good luck! P.S remember to be really specific and read the rules over and over because they will reject you if its not perfect! :)