Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Whitelist Rejection - Re-apply timer

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey guys,

Just a suggestion, but for the people that have waited a long time etc. 3 weeks, to get whitelisted and it gets rejected maybe 24 hours seems to long to reflect on what you have incorrectly put, reducing the timer by 50% lets say 12 hours for example.

12 hours seems like a decent amount of time.

I'd love to hear people's opinions, if you disagree I'd love to hear why. :)

Thanks.

kidlion    0

24h. Is perfect. Say you do it at 10:pm(22:00) in 12 hours you will have just slept and not taken time to go over rules and actually have time to take them in the 24h makes you have to look at it all and think about it.

I disagree.

The admins are already overworked with the amount of applications comming in daily and they don't need more second try apps, when they don't need them.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

24h is perfect, you got enough time to correct your faults and fix your mistakes, rethink everything before you reapply and screw up twice and get rejected forever!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

24h is perfect, you got enough time to correct your faults and fix your mistakes, rethink everything before you reapply and screw up twice and get rejected forever!

Yeah actually I agree with you, I have only realized my faults in my whitelist and I know what I did wrong now, it took me a good 18ish hours to get some sleep and check out the rules again and look over what I put, there is a lot of mistakes!