Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

-snip-

kidlion    0

Write enough for both, and all rules they want to see you understand it all not just a section of it. Take more time, do kore then 700 use examples. It's not the admins it's on you to make it good.

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

If at first you don't suceed for about half a dozen times..

50ba176364ee3.gif

Slute    1

NLR and KOS rules are huge in this server. If you don't describe them specifically enough, it does not show you are fit for this server, as we take these things very seriously

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

NLR and KOS rules are huge in this server. If you don't describe them specifically enough, it does not show you are fit for this server, as we take these things very seriously

-snip-

Recki    1

No one will refund your donation, it's a donation.

If you got rejected 2 times, it's over. This may sound a bit hard, but it's your fault, not the fault of someone else.

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

Disclaimer: Donation items are to be treated as a thank you gift for your support and donation. You are not buying any items for the money you've donated, you are exchanging your donation amount for a gift item with equivalent value. No refunds are possible for donations made, gifts chosen in the donation exchange cannot be replaced or refunded.

If you do not accept these terms please do not donate or choose any gifts from this page.

Acquiring or activating any gift items means you have read and agreed to this disclaimer.

Nope.

Recki    1

No one will refund your donation, it's a donation.

If you got rejected 2 times, it's over. This may sound a bit hard, but it's your fault, not the fault of someone else.

It isn't my fault though i have tryed as hard as i can to get it right, in my opinion i have done what the admins told me to when they first rejected me, then i included how KoS interacts with NLR then i get rejected again, it isn't fair. I don't really want a refund but i work hard for every penny i earn, one of the main reasons i donated to get whitelised quickly and they aren't approving it when they can see i fully understand.

Sorry if anyone takes offense to this thread but i'm not trying to be a dick, just annoyed with how long its taking. I am a patient guy but waiting 24 hours and waiting like a day for it to be seen, it will take me another 2 days to actually get my application looked at.

You joking about that waiting part? What do you think makes you more special than other people and what do you think who you are mate?

Other people wait weeks or even month to get accepted..

And you are pissed after waiting one or two days?

Edit: Sorry if I might sound a bit mean and harsh, not meant that way.

Slute    1

I understand that, but i'm going to re-apply tomorrow if i don't get whitelisted, I give up and want my donation refunded.

Good luck with your whitelist, but you cannot get your donation refunded. It clearly states no refunds, plus it was donating. It never says anywhere donating will get you into a higher spot. You donated to donate to this wonderful server, right?

Here's an idea. Write here what you wrote in your app and we will see what you did wrong.

Here's an idea. Write here what you wrote in your app and we will see what you did wrong.

^

Do that, man. We've all (some how) managed to get whitelisted, I'm sure we could help you out.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I sent a message to both of you of what i put for KoS and NLR

Anybody else that can help me?

Rolle    2970

It's not mockery, the fellow above explained the very simple rules we have.