Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest WiiJii

Below Age Gate But Not A Troll...

Question

Guest WiiJii   
Guest WiiJii

Me and my friend just applied to the dayzrp server and when we had our whole story written out finally we were blacklisted because we were 15... This seems kind of ridiculous to me because none the less were not going to troll despite a one year difference of age. Here's my story application to at least try to show how much effort was put into our story and how serious we are about role playing.

BACKGROUND STORY:

Me and my brother Maxwell Schnull went on a hunting trip to Chernarus, for wild boar with our father, Jerry. During our trip, a few days in. We lost our father and we checked our map to find him, we went back to our rented house near Mogilevka. As we walked to our temporary home we could hear distant screams from the town. We quickened our pace and went as quick as we could to our cottage. When we finally went there we checked through the cabin and couldn't find anything. We heard a distinct noise of our father screaming in the back, we rushed to the backyard just in time to see our father get mauled apart by a deranged psychopath that we later learned to be our landlords reanimated body. From that point on we shot the lifeless bodies in their heads to get to our father. We checked his pulse but nothing was there, in the panic we had no other choice but to bury him and get on with our lives. From this point on me and my brother just scour the wasteland of Chernarus trying to scrape along and survive. In the years we have gained a skill of hiding from zombies and people alike, I have gained a trust with my brother that surpasses anything else. We are inseparable and since the outbreak started we haven't been far from each other for too long. We've gained skill in marksmanship and tactics from our many encounters with the bandits of this place. Our teamwork is unparalleled, throughout this horrible commotion we still visit the place where we buried our father sometimes. We have no objective, the objective in this horrible wasteland is to survive and thrive at any point possible.

Hopefully despite the one year age difference our blacklist can be lifted and we at least can be considered into dayz rp

10 answers to this question

Terra    1449

I think I just talk to you on Ts.

FAQ:

Q: I have been blacklisted, what can I do to apply again?

A: Nothing, all blacklists are final, you cannot appeal a blacklist or whitelist decision made by an admin. Exceptions are made very rarely, at admins own convenience.

I´m sorry for you and your friend. Once you are 16, make a photo of your face+ Id + paper saying his name, send it to Papa Emeritius...That is what I heard.

Greetings

Terra

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

Were you blacklisted?

EDIT: Oops saw the bottom of the post, but yeah, nothing you can do.

Guest WiiJii   
Guest WiiJii

Do you realize how bad that sounds? To send a picture of my license?

Terra    1449

If it even is a way, this would be the only one.

The age requirement is 16+, not 15.

As I said before, I´m sorry. But there is nothing you can do about it.

Siorre    0

I think if you are active on the forums and can show you are mature, then I bet one of the admins will unblack list you.

Toorrik    4

Blacklists are final. Once you are 16, you can attempt to try what Tante said but removal of a blacklist is only at an Admins Expense. The amount of people we get that attempt to lie and say they are 16 is way too high. The only way we can tell if someone actually IS 16 is via ID (If is kept personal and only the person you send it to will see it).

So your options are.

• Wait till you are 16, send your ID and PERHAPS an admin will remove your blacklist if he is in the mood.
  • Don't play DayZRP.

Also quick question. Were you blacklisted straight away or declined for being underage? If you were blacklisted, look at my above statement. If you were declined, you can stay on the forums and prove your maturity. Even if you were blacklisted, you can still stay and prove your maturity and perhaps one day and admin will see that and unblacklist you.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

wait till you are of age then you will be aloud in

Reece    1

Just wait until your 16 then try again

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

My IRL friend is 15, and got blacklisted altough he behaves more maturely than I do.

Nothing I can do.

As shitty as your situation is at the moment, it amuses me how people don't seem to care for the rules by applying when they're under the age limit, but when they get blacklisted they suddenly become the ultimate lovers of the rules, and perfect examples of pure maturity.