Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:27

Sign in to follow this  
dave_owns

How many of you have done any sort of drugs?

dave_owns    0

Have you ever smoked weed, or done anything else? How many of you smoke cigarettes? Just curious, No hate! :D

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

inb4 D.E.A.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Alcohol is sort of a drug I guess, more of a poison really, but I did that plenty of times.

Undead    239

263.gif

I'm watching you Mr. D.E.A agent..

Dax    116

i'm a smoker personally and yes I do "roll my own". I don't really drink as it disagrees with me. As for other drugs, I haven't felt the need to try anything else even though I have had many many opportunities to. Drugs r bad mkay.

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Oh dear, Have smoked weed in the past for like a year. I smoke normally now. Did acid once NEVER AGAIN.

(200 posts)

Guest Kjordy   
Guest Kjordy

Mostly all of them, except for the hard-hitting dirty stuff. Gave it all up now though, drugs are only fun and games for a while.

I smoke weed pretty much every weekend, but weed isn't that bad to be honest. Alcohol is worse, not much of a drinker.

Oh amd I smoke, bad me.

I've done weed once, never again.

I've tried plenty of stuff:

Ecstasy - Was full of energy right before falling asleep. 2 or 3 times

Shrooms - Best...trip..ever. Happy faces everywhere and I thought a trashcan was chasing me. Only did it once thought because they taste funny.

Weed - I only do it when I'm with friends and they have it to spare. I don't like it because it doesn't do anything to me and just smells like piss.

Speed - The stuff is like powdered energy drink...terrible and doesn't do anything.

The only thing I do recreationaly is cocaine.

I'll never do Heroin or Krokodile though

Alcohol is a drug too but most people don't know that. And guess which drug is most lethal? Yep, alcohol (DUI mostly). The only reason it's not forbidden entirely is because it's rooted in civilisation. Just like weed in the Netherlands, can't be made illegal because people will get very upset. I studied drugs 1 year in forensics so I know what I'm talk about. The drugs I used personally besides alcohol are shrooms, weed and hasj :P I still smoke weed about once a month at a friend's place and we play games the entire night, I barely drink alcohol, only with parties.

Teas    1

Between the ages of 15-17 i took a lot of Ecstasy, smoked a lot of weed/solid and had a real good time. Compulsory drug testing at work gave me a push in the right direction though and haven't touched anything since. Was a part of growing up where I came from it's what kids do for fun and i dont regret a thing, like I said I had a real good time.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

For the last 4-5 years, I've done lots of stuff, smoked pretty much everything that can be smoked, and tried some "happy pills".

I tried some cocaine once, an ex-girlfriends cousin was a "carrier", and got us some to try. I don't really remember a lot, I can't say I didn't have a great time, but I'll always prefer getting drunk over getting high

For about one year now though, I'm pretty good with just some weed, most of it free since a father of a close friend is growing his own, and we kinda help him supply lot's of people in our university. If you ever come to Greece, make sure to PM me and we can PARTAY :P

If you do drugs, your gonna have a bad time xD unless you do shrooms. I went up to my mom and though she was a cat xD

DeadKiller    0

I've only smoked weed a few times. It was fun. I ended up eating a sandwich one time very loudly and bugged out my friend.

dave_owns    0

I actually smoke weed a lot. Have been sober for the past summer, but still. I've never tried anything else. To be perfectly honest, I think everything else is sort of worse for you than weed. I've tried some pills, like Zanex, Loretabs, etc, but I didn't really enjoy the high. Yep. (My bad, if I spelled the pills wrong. No idea how to spell them properly).

Guest Kjordy   
Guest Kjordy

I don't even consider weed a drug!

dave_owns    0

I don't even consider weed a drug!

Soon, In the U.S at least, It will probably be legalized, and won't be considered a drug anymore.