Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:10

Sign in to follow this  
Aundre

Stopping a car for roadblocks/people...

Question

Aundre    0

So, I was wondering...what is the MAIN rule on stopping a car? I know it either has to be parked/stopped, or even on a dirt road. But, say someone is running up the shore and threatens to kill you for not stopping the car when there is not a roadblock/you're not stopped. Are you required to stop if you're unarmed/or do you keep on going (just an example)...

And the reason for me asking this is because I was riding my tractor down the road and two or three people yelled stop the tractor or we shoot, so I stopped.

5 answers to this question

Guest Diviar   
Guest Diviar

If you keep driving and they shoot you it would be a illegal kill.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Unless the rules changed 2-3 days ago, in order to stop a car you need a roablock, the road needs to be blocked, I think at least 75% of it. I you're stopped/offroad they can stop you without a roadblock, but if you're driving on the road and they just shout, it's improper initiation

Aundre    0

Unless the rules changed 2-3 days ago, in order to stop a car you need a roablock, the road needs to be blocked, I think at least 75% of it. I you're stopped/offroad they can stop you without a roadblock, but if you're driving on the road and they just shout, it's improper initiation

Thanks, I just wasn't sure. I thought it wasn't right and I wasn't going to question it.

If it was you, would you have made a report on it?

Thanks, I just wasn't sure. I thought it wasn't right and I wasn't going to question it.

If it was you, would you have made a report on it?

What was the exact situation?

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

If they shot me, if their improper initiation had some impact on me, I'd report it. Otherwise, I'd let it go since there is no way to provide proof, no logs of talking. If they did it through text though, I'd take a screenshot of the empty road and their text and report it.