Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Granville

Blacklisted for being 15 when my birthday is in 12 days?

Question

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

Hello, I put on my application that I was 15, and I am now blacklisted... I want to know how to update this once I turn 16? My birthday is coming up here on October the 23rd... And I am a mature 10th Grader and I understand the rules... Thanks!

17 answers to this question

Guest Preflexes   
Guest Preflexes

If you were only 12 days away I dont see why you didnt just say 16. You probably wont even be accepted within those 12 days...

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

I can also get on TS if you don't believe me (My voice is not high pitched or anything... possibly you could ask me questions on the rules? anything to prove it? Thanks!

--Edit:

Fixed 2 accidental grammatical errors.

I can also get on TS if you don't believe me (My voice is not high pitched or anything... possibly you could ask me questions on the rules? anything to prove it? Thanks!

--Edit:

Blacklists are final. You don't get second chances when it comes to this issue.

To me this just shows lack of regard for what you read on the rules and whitelist page.

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

If you were only 12 days away I dont see why you didnt just say 16. You probably wont even be accepted within those 12 days...

Well I figured 15 would've been old enough, and I saw no reason to lie... I just want to know if I can reapply when I turn 16.

404notfound    0

Unfortunately, a blacklist is final. If your birthday was in 12 days, and you knew you weren't old enough yet, why did you apply? Why not just wait the 12 days until you were old enough?

Well I figured 15 would've been old enough, and I saw no reason to lie... I just want to know if I can reapply when I turn 16.

then you haven't read this

>

(http://puu.sh/4NKDx.png) incase you missed it

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

--Edit:

To me this just shows lack of regard for what you read on the rules and whitelist page.

That seems rather unforgiving in terms of a few days... Whatever... I like what you're doing with the community and I guess its a shame I am going to miss out for the rest of its active time. Thanks for replying.

>

Well, I did not see it... I guess its bad luck. Thanks anyway.

>

Well, I did not see it... I guess its bad luck. Thanks anyway.

Unfortunately, a blacklist is final. If your birthday was in 12 days, and you knew you weren't old enough yet, why did you apply? Why not just wait the 12 days until you were old enough?

I didn't notice the age requirement in all honesty. Guess its a mess up on my part. Shame I have to miss out on all the fun.

--Edit:

I was paying more attention to the rules, and didn't notice. I take full blame for it but I see it as a little unforgiving.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

If you can send a picture of you holding ID next to your face, proving that you are indeed 16 years old. Then send it to Papa Emeritus, I think he mentioned something about that somewhere.

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

If you can send a picture of you holding ID next to your face, proving that you are indeed 16 years old. Then send it to Papa Emeritus, I think he mentioned something about that somewhere.

Ok, I think our schools have school IDs... Or when I go to the DMV I can get one, I am getting my "beginners" licence soon.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Ok, I think our schools have school IDs... Or when I go to the DMV I can get one, I am getting my "beginners" licence soon.

I think you need like passport or something, I don't know. It needs to have photo-ID

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

I think you need like passport or something, I don't know. It needs to have photo-ID

Last I checked our school ID and Drivers licenses (the begining ones) both have photos

Guest willpod1   
Guest willpod1

Last I checked our school ID and Drivers licenses (the begining ones) both have photos

When you send PapaEmeritus the pics, make sure to have a paper saying his name so he can verify that it is you.

Undead    313

Lmfao yea papa has said that before but as far as I know no one has risen to the challenge. It would be quite funny to see someone actually do it for once

Mads    0

Lmfao yea papa has said that before but as far as I know no one has risen to the challenge. It would be quite funny to see someone actually do it for once

How? I mean if someone turn old enough to play they should give him a chance? Dont see that funny at all

Recki    1

No. Mads, do you know how much people played that card?

"Oh, I missed I have to be 16. I will turn 16 in 2 days."

Yeah sure.. If they don't even have the time to read the full rules and the full whitelistpage, what you should do when you want to apply, I don't even want them in DayZRP.

Undead    313

How? I mean if someone turn old enough to play they should give him a chance? Dont see that funny at all

No I was referring to the fact that although papa gives people chances to send their id to him to prove they are of-age to join the server, no one has yet to actually do it. Mostly due to the fact that the people who say are are usually bullshiting and don't have an id. I said it would be funny to see someone actually send him their id so that they could join.

Guest Granville   
Guest Granville

No I was referring to the fact that although papa gives people chances to send their id to him to prove they are of-age to join the server, no one has yet to actually do it. Mostly due to the fact that the people who say are are usually bullshiting and don't have an id. I said it would be funny to see someone actually send him their id so that they could join.

I'll do it... I just gotta wait till I get my license in a few days.