Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Whitelist Day/Night ?

Question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Whoever is in control of doing the white listing, do they only get looked at during mid-day or is it when ever they can get round to doing it? :)

12 answers to this question

PCJames    202

Does it matter?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Does it matter?

Only asking because, I applied again and was wondering when they check the applications and its nearly 9pm in the UK so I didn't know if they'd get round to doing anymore today depending on where they live.

Terra    1449

Whoever is in control of doing the white listing, do they only get looked at during mid-day or is it when ever they can get round to doing it? :)

The Admins look into the whitelist when they have time. They are coming from different countrys (Europe/America). So they look into the whiteliste day and night.

Admins look into every single application. That needs a lot of Time. If you have a really good application and you maybe donate, your current place in the queue will change (Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.) Some have to wait only days, others weeks. You have to be patient.

Be active on the Forum, it helps!

Greetings

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

The Admins look into the whitelist when they have time. They are coming from different countrys (Europe/America). So they look into the whiteliste day and night.

Greetings

Okay, thank you :)

Guest willpod1   
Guest willpod1

They usually do it in the morning.

Jonesy    0

Does it matter?

Clearly does to the OP. Why not just answer his question instead of trying to look like a tough guy? I very much doubt new members appreciate it.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Does it matter?

Clearly does to the OP. Why not just answer his question instead of trying to look like a tough guy? I very much doubt new members appreciate it.

Cheers man, I was only asking a question and sounds like he got a bit annoyed with the question, I do understand they are busy and they will do it when they have the time but was just wondering what times they most likely do it :)

Admins look into every single application. That needs a lot of Time. If you have a really good application and you maybe donate, your current place in the queue will change (Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.) Some have to wait only days, others weeks. You have to be patient.

Greetings

I am happy to donate but not till i get accepted , i don't like the idea of donating and then getting told sorry we don't want you here and yet i donated money .

:)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Greetings

I am happy to donate but not till i get accepted , i don't like the idea of donating and then getting told sorry we don't want you here and yet i donated money .

:)

that's the problem man, i thought exactly the same i donated and i have applied for whitelist twice and been rejected i'm going on for the 3rd time lucky haha :)

I don't think that the Admins would look at them while they're supposed to sleep. ;) But for me they looked at it during the day.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I don't think that the Admins would look at them while they're supposed to sleep. ;) But for me they looked at it during the day.

Hahaha very true, that would be slightly worrying:)

but i looked at the server staff page and i looked at every admins account and they are all from different parts of the world etc. Sweden, UK, America and so on :P

Hahaha very true, that would be slightly worrying:)

but i looked at the server staff page and i looked at every admins account and they are all from different parts of the world etc. Sweden, UK, America and so on :P

Well the difference between those aren't that significant, except for US which is -5. But it all depends if they are on ofcourse!