Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
David Karlor

Acceptance Poll.

Would you think of me as a quality community member for the server/clans  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you think of me as a quality community member for the server/clans

Hello, I am making this poll just as a guide for me to see how well I am accepted by the community as a person. While I cannot play with you a small few of you may have talked with me in teamspeak, and for those who have I would like to ask if you would consider me a valid option as a player. Also I would like to know if any of you would consider me a acceptable clan member for a clan. If any of you wish to talk to me feel free, my TS3 name being David"Narwhal"Karlor I am always open to meet new people s feel free to join my channel. Also for those who partake in this poll don't be shy to reply why you chose what you did, I am always looking to improve myself and your guys input helps. (Also please do not blindly select yes/no due to my blacklisting or if you have not met me.)

GlitchyV2    0

Well i guess you should be able to prove that you would be a good member eventually ;)

Good luck!

I'm 15 too you know :P

Well i guess you should be able to prove that you would be a good member eventually ;)

Good luck!

If you don't mind me asking when did the age limit get so strict? A few months ago I wasn't penalized for my age when I tried a whitelist application and was accepted to the 24th.

GlitchyV2    0

Good luck!

If you don't mind me asking when did the age limit get so strict? A few months ago I wasn't penalized for my age when I tried a whitelist application and was accepted to the 24th.

I think it was when a few Youtubers *cough*PSISyndicate*cough* joined and all the little fan-boys wanted to join too, but i am not 100% sure unfortunately... (the immaturity level was over 9000)

There is actually many 15 year old members in the community as well as some that I have met that told me to make an alt but I denied.

Good luck!

I think it was when a few Youtubers *cough*PSISyndicate*cough* joined and all the little fan-boys wanted to join too, but i am not 100% sure unfortunately... (the immaturity level was over 9000)

Shame, I should have reapplied when I had the chance. TBH I didn't even know that any popular youtubers played here.

The thing I find sad is the fact that all the negative votes have not even heard me speak let alone have even partaken in a conversation with me through the forums.

ZeroXiz    0

The thing I find sad is the fact that all the negative votes have not even heard me speak let alone have even partaken in a conversation with me through the forums.

Posting a thread like this on these forums you're begging to be trolled, sorry, but it's the cold hard truth.

I'll give my vote whenever I meet you in-game! (If you get whitelisted that is!)

Best way to proove yourself is to keep the role-playing standards up and showing yourself with good and well written posts on the forum!

:)

Muntz    3

As soon as you made a poll, people were going to vote no. Not for any particular reason, just for the trolololols. I would remove the poll and just ask for constructive criticism or feedback or whatever. A poll will always end badly for you in this situation.

Tomeran    3

A poll will not give you the results you're looking for.

Instead, as Zero said:

Best way to proove yourself is to keep the role-playing standards up and showing yourself with good and well written posts on the forum!

[/Quote]

Posting a thread like this on these forums you're begging to be trolled, sorry, but it's the cold hard truth.

I'll give my vote whenever I meet you in-game! (If you get whitelisted that is!)

:)

Can't role play much but I am trying my best to post on the forums on OOC things. Thank you for the advice.

kidlion    0

There is a role play section.

I'd also like to point out that every topic. You have made has been about you and how you should be un-blacklisted and you are not showing your maturity by doing that.

There is a role play section.

I'd also like to point out that every topic. You have made has been about you and how you should be un-blacklisted and you are not showing your maturity by doing that.

I realize that, but I have actually been trying to join threads as well as I am making a rather large character bio/story to post in the role play are.

I'm gonna have to vote no because judging from your posts you don't come off as the beacon of shining maturity you seem to say you are.

I'm gonna have to vote no because judging from your posts you don't come off as the beacon of shining maturity you seem to say you are.

I hope you are aware that I have never stated that I am mature and I do not feel that it is my decision to decide if I am regardless.

What's the point of this thread?

Asking people this question and making a poll has no interconnection with the staff seeing you as someone who should be whitelisted.

Pretty much all of your posts have been blacklist and whitelist related, so it isn't really like anybody can get an actual opinion of you. Also making threads like this won't help the staff improve their opinion of you, and that's if they even had one in the first place.

I hope you are aware that I have never stated that I am mature and I do not feel that it is my decision to decide if I am regardless.

I hope that you are aware that literally everyone with half a brain would think that you reek of utter self-confidence, which is usually not a bad thing but in this context it really is. You're trying way too hard to get un-blacklisted even though you've been repeatedly told that when you're blacklisted, you stay blacklisted, and this entire trying to get the opinion of others is probably the most pathetic attempt at trying to win people over I've ever seen.

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

The sad thing is, you believed this pathetic attempt to do this hoping to get white-listed would work. How about make a good description of every rules the questions ask for and maybe i dunno a good imagination for your character background? Better start learning patience and some common sense or you'll be playing on public servers before you can even spell negative. Attention seeking (also called drawing attention) is behaviour which results in attention from others as a form of feedback