Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:23

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

NLR with the new random spawns.

Question

DeadKiller    0

So as you know, you can now spawn anywhere on the map. Now this could be a problem as you can spawn in the place you just died. Now I understand you should leave the area right away. But what if you get robbed or killed somehow in the area. Does it still count as NLR break even though you have no control of the situation?

5 answers to this question

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

Just kill yourself!

Good question. I think it would be determined on what happened. You die in Stary, and while running away you get KOed by a zombie and eaten, you will be fine. But if you get robbed and killed while looting tents..you will be breaking NLR.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

But if you just spawned, what would they rob you of anyway? Anyway, no, if it was of no fault of your own, I doubt you will be punished.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

I spawned in Devils Castle, died to zombie, and then respawned to Devils Castle 3 times a row, until I spawned 200m above Novy. Then I spawned again at the Devils Castle, before I spawned in Kumyrna.

Sin    114

NLR rule has always been that if you spawn near where you died, you run away as fast as possible.

Anyone making best efforts toward that end will be in good standing.

Obviously, you can't control random chance, but you can control what happens after you roll the dice. If you do what you can to make things right, you're not going to get into trouble.