Trasig

Removal of all aircrafts.

Remove aircrafts.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Remove aircrafts.

• Yes
    • No

Trasig    0

Before the mandatory "don't touch my heli" response, please only answer with constructive replies.

So the helicopters are neat, we all know this and everybody wants one.

Some of us have had helicopters in the past and we all know something about them the rest of you only suspects;

They are ridiculously over-powered.

- They are almost safe from any form of initiation.

Realisticly it's impossible to shout to a helicopter on the ground with the rotors running. And even if we bend the realism a bit it's still almost impossible to initiate without making it to the report section. And if they don't land it's without any doubt impossible.

- When you get to a certian altitude you see EVERYTHING that is hidden without even have to look for it. The arma2 engine bugs out vehicles/tents/borrowed stashes in forrests so you see them as clear as if they were in the open.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

#Cut4Biplane

Ego    1

I agree but disagree, I want helis gone but I feel it will take something away from dayZ RP.

No for me

Goz    2

Instead of removing - make them rare and replace the lost propability chances for helis with biplane (and possibly newly added other airplanes) spawn chance.

RoCKiE    0

I agree but disagree, I want helis gone but I feel it will take something away from dayZ RP.

No for me

+1

Tomeran    3

Same reply as egotisticsoup, I agree but disagree. They are overpowered, there's little doubt about it, but at this point they're sort of an essential part of dayZ.

A compromise would be, like Goz suggested, to make them a lot more rare and make airplanes(which arent nearly as overpowered) more common.

Been suggested before. And I think multipules times.