Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick

S2 more populated?

Guest Patrick   
Guest Patrick

How come everyone is playing on server 2 instead of 1? Did something happen that I am not aware of. There's literally like 6 people on it right now.

It all depends on who the people are, what server they have their camp on and also people are more likely to join a server that has more people on it so they're more likely to run into you for some RP.

PCJames    202

Maybe everyone just assumes S1 will always be full so they changed to S2?

Probably Caprile...not really xD

Sorry Daniel <3

Regardless, I believe S1 has lost alot of action due to Ravens nest being removed.

Server 2 has Probeda Homestead, a place to RP. Server 1 has nowhere popular so therefore less people play on it.

Terra    1449

And now all people come to Pobeda on S2.

including us! Again we apologise for ruining your lovely valley with corpses. Not intentional.. kinda.

The population shift is definitely due to some settlements going *BOOM* on s1, since that happened, the primary places to RP are mostly in S2 atm, probably will change once more player settlements pop up on S1.

pejay    1

Like everyone else said, everyone is probably spooning up at pobeda ;)

PCJames    202

Dafuq dud he just say?

Terra    1449

including us! Again we apologise for ruining your lovely valley with corpses. Not intentional.. kinda.

Not the right place to discuss this. <3

Dafuq dud he just say?

He's not far off.. It does get quite cold up there in the mountains and there are only a few ways to keep warm.

Tomeran    3

Too many people at Pobeda. I worry for the place's future.

We need more settlements fast to even the load. :(

Oh, and yes, S1 is underpopulated because there's no settlements there anymore. It sort of shows the over-weighted importance of those locations. People are too reliant on them. Unfortunetly.

Zizoor    34

Ohwell. Soon™ there will be more settlements to go to. I hope. Please.

pejay    1

Dafuq dud he just say?

Trying to say that alot of people just gather in the settlements and never leave them because they feel safe there.

Karchev    0

When I joined I though that server 1 will be most popular. But after the wipe looks like most players are online after 20:00. And when I meet people it gives me this "omg yes!" moment, most of the time I don't even think they could be evil bandit. But since its rare to see people it gives this awesome "wasteland of the dead" feeling. Knowing that you could be only alive person around these parts. And then you hear shooting at the nearest military base. Go check and you are too late to save the person, in agony you will scream "you bastards!" and move to kill every zombie around and drag the players body nearby field while crying, bury him/her and say prayers. While watching the sunset.

That's what has been going around for me!

Syrell    0

I saw more than 5 corpses from D3 at Pobeda the last 2 days,you dont have to apologize for ur corpses :D.

Sadly nobody else can manage to establish a homestead on their own, only FM atm.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

I saw more than 5 corpes from D3 at Pobeda the last 2 days.

Sadly nobody else can manage to establish a homestead on their own, only us atm.

If you want me to, I could come and add you to the pile of corpses.

Zigma    0

you dont get so much of the big annoying clans on S2 as much as you do on S1 so people feel safer and feel they can get more loot for themselves

Syrell    0

Sadly nobody else can manage to establish a homestead on their own, only us atm.

like ur last 2 tries, nevermind. :). Just clear where the corpses came from in a honest way.

Server 2 has Probeda Homestead, a place to RP. Server 1 has nowhere popular so therefore less people play on it.

A place for RP? Uhmmm more like a place to get your daily firefight. If D3 came with the presence of mind to RP it would be great, but they come to rob, knowing people always fight back.

like ur last 2 tries, nevermind. :). Just clear where the corpses came from in a honest way.

Leave'm be Wolfgang, remember when they die they don't know what happened...

Guest Diviar   
Guest Diviar

As many have said it is in large part in my view due to the settlements. Settlements are good for the game as they create action in game. Can be RP reasons, gunfights, or whatever.

Teas    1

I said it in another thread but it's relevant here also. I thought after 2 days with no settlements that the temporary removal could spell the end of my time here until they come back. But I can honestly say that the last week has been the best I've had since I joined the server. And I think the hop over to server 2 is responsible.

It's more populated because it's fun, it's fun because it's populated and it's exciting because you don't know where or when you might have a chance encounter with someone.

Chrome    0

I've noticed it as well... and I love it! I have stuck to Server 1 for most of my time here, barring a few instances where I used Server 2 just to do some loot runs because Server 1 was full. For so long, it was a constant button mash to try and swipe a spot that just opened up on Server 1, now I can get in without any problems! My friend and I are still trying to get ourselves geared up again after the wipe, plus we're still getting used to the new zombies. Might be we sometime hop onto Server 2 to roleplay, but we've stuck with Server 1 almost exclusively so far, so that's where we'll stay.