Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:06

Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Kan

Elloooo

Dr_Kan    0

Hello everyone - just got dayz today - look forward to playing with you all ^^

Dr_Kan    0

ah not much - just working my way through the checklist for white listing ^^ -im thinking of going for a character along the lines of a government Medical Professor from England come to investigate and gather evidence to what caused the initial outbreak of a zombie plague :D

naury42    0

ah not much - just working my way through the checklist for white listing ^^ -im thinking of going for a character along the lines of a government Medical Professor from England come to investigate and gather evidence to what caused the initial outbreak of a zombie plague :D

Then you will probably need a group or something. There are some science groups, so check the out! :)

Dr_Kan    0

yeah - im just happy to make my way around and meet a few people and get the lay of the land first :P

Welcome! Tip: Spend alot of time on the whitelist application, it will put you rather far into the queue. And donating increases your spot aswell, it bumped me from 192 to 2, but if your application itself is really good it won't even be needed!

Dr_Kan    0

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

As i have never even played arma before - this is going to be one hell of a steep learning curve - any pro tips for new starters ? :D

Guest Bitro   
Guest Bitro

hey there! welcome =P

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

As i have never even played arma before - this is going to be one hell of a steep learning curve - any pro tips for new starters ? :D

Rule 1. First rule of DayZ, trust noone.

Rule 2. Cover is better, but learn to serpantine.

Rule 3. When in doubt, bug out.

Dr_Kan    0

so - though this would be nice to share with you guys - i used this for my white list - ist just a little story i made about my character - hoope you enjoy :D

Andrew West - Former CIA forensic detective of England

Date: 09/10/2013

Diary log: " Arrival "

So, i arrive to this desolate island in search of the "alpha 115" also known as "The Zombie" the very first victim of this out break. I have traveled the world searching for clues to who the very first victim was and where this outbreak started. I hoped that by searching for the epicenter of this viral outbreak - i could find a cure. All the clues point to this place. This place seems to be in a state of chaos, bandit attacks, military fanatics seeing new opportunities, scientist seeking technology, fortune hunters and civilians all caught up in the middle of it. im pretty sure im going to get shot by a bandit before i even get close to a zombie. I dont even know where to start looking here, i heard there are some scientists on this island maybe i can look for them... Maybe they will have answers ?

Date: 10/10/2013

Diary log: " Lost "

I heard screaming in the night - i spent the night hold up on a near by woods, it must of been about 3am and i heard this terrifying noise. i high pitch screech and then a Russel in the bushes to my left. i saw movement and a dark figure striding towards me, i could see decayed flesh and dried blood around its mouth, its eyse beaming like black holes. I turned to face it as it lept though the air at me- time seemed to slow down it was a mere 50 cm away from me when a well place round blew its head apart, covering me in decaying brain matter. i stumbled to the floor shaken, heaving wanting to vomit. as ai looked down too boots appeared in my vision, i looked up and saw a man with a balaclava. "comrad - you are lucky to be alive, but unlucky to of met us... you ow us your life now". He raised his gun and smashed but of it into my face and everything went black.

Date: 11/10/2013

Diary log: " AWAKEN "

I awake the next morning ... i had lost everything.. the damn bastards robbed me and left me with a broken noes..... i gotta find some where to rest up .. get supplies ..... some where.... some how ...

[End]

Dr_Kan    0

how do you know if you have been accepted into the white list - it says im 1/600+ and has said that for ages :o