Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
David Karlor

Just wanna say hi.

Just want to say hello to the community and make some friends i guess. Also if anyone needs a member I will need a clan if I ever get unblacklisted. Just wanted to say hi and meet a few of you guys.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

How old are you?

And as far as i am aware you cannot be unblacklisted...

How old are you?

I was blacklisted for being a few months shy of 16, but no matter I still would like to be a part of the community. (to answer your question I am 15)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

How old are you?

I was blacklisted for being a few months shy of 16, but no matter I still would like to be a part of the community. (to answer your question I am 15)

ahhh ok

How old are you?

ahhh ok

Sucks because I know a few 15 year old in the community and applied a while ago with no issues.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

ahhh ok

Sucks because I know a few 15 year old in the community and applied a while ago with no issues.

There are a few under age that applied back when the age thing was not an issue who have proved they are mature enough, hell some of them are staff members, but the majority of the time the trolling and ridiculous immature RP was people under age...

Diggy    0

Sticking around and showing you are serious will in fact decide if you are unblacklisted or not as far as I know. Although it is said you can't, if you stick around and wait until then you will most likely be able to at least apply again.

ahhh ok

There are a few under age that applied back when the age thing was not an issue who have proved they are mature enough, hell some of them are staff members, but the majority of the time the trolling and ridiculous immature RP was people under age...

That is actually the main reason I came here due to the fact that there is no logic behind dayz killing and it got old feeling close to repetition like call of duty's applied a few months back and got denied for my background, so this time I made a 3.5k character one and then got blacklisted.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

That is actually the main reason I came here due to the fact that there is no logic behind dayz killing and it got old feeling close to repetition like call of duty's applied a few months back and got denied for my background, so this time I made a 3.5 character one and then got blacklisted.

should of waited until you were 16 really but whats done is done, sorry

That is actually the main reason I came here due to the fact that there is no logic behind dayz killing and it got old feeling close to repetition like call of duty's applied a few months back and got denied for my background, so this time I made a 3.5 character one and then got blacklisted.

I would have but I never saw that there was a change in the age rule since then, but no matter I guess it is better to beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission.

Also I forgot to ask, that if I were were to make a poll/petition to give me another chance do you think it could help my scenario at all or is that a bad solution/against rules. I have not read about it being illegal and don't see how it could hurt.

Guest silvertoothi   
Guest silvertoothi

Hello :)

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Hey man, good luck.

Sir Doctor    3

Welcome and goodluck with the blacklist my friend.

Stagsview    624

Well gl laddie....Hope you prove ur mature enough P

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Also I forgot to ask, that if I were were to make a poll/petition to give me another chance do you think it could help my scenario at all or is that a bad solution/against rules. I have not read about it being illegal and don't see how it could hurt.

Wont make a difference i'm afraid

Good luck on getting un-blacklisted! Don't really like the age limit, I'd say make it alot tougher to get accepted for under-16.

Good luck on getting un-blacklisted! Don't really like the age limit, I'd say make it alot tougher to get accepted for under-16.

In my opinion the best solution would be a referral program where you hang out in team speak and the forums and get people to refer you as a mature player, thus giving the community right of way on what they feel is a mature player.

In my opinion the best solution would be a referral program where you hang out in team speak and the forums and get people to refer you as a mature player, thus giving the community right of way on what they feel is a mature player.

It's a good idea, but the tough thing is to get people to refer!

It's a good idea, but the tough thing is to get people to refer!

That is the point of it so as an underage player it provides its own "age limit" set to that of which the community likes. As well as I think if they wanted you to actually join the community they would be willing to vote on it.